Join for free
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 06:39 PM

Train Of Thought

When I heard this on 6Music a while back

I was immediately reminded of this

which, in turn, reminded me of

Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 08:21 PM

Re: Train Of Thought

I started a thread called Musical Whispers a while back where each song posted would be the inspiration for the next song.

So, for example , Siouxsie and the Banshees- Peek a Boo might lead someone to post Boo Radleys - Wake up Boo which could then lead to Wham - Wake me up before You Go Go which could lead to either The Miracles-Going to a Go Go or Green Day-Wake me up when September Ends and on and on.

I don't know if that's what you are looking to do with this thread.

I enjoyed Musical Whispers............even if one or two really couldn't work out the concept, you get an unexpectted range of music and it takes some thinking to move the thread along sometimes.

It's back there on page 12 of this Music forum still but it needs a few contributors to keep it going.

Siouxsie and The Banshees...........Dear Prudence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6rr...ature=youtu.be
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 09:22 PM

I was intending what I first posted - I am always making connections usually between a new song and an older one it reminds me of either because it has the same tune or some other common feature. That's all.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
I was intending what I first posted - I am always making connections usually between a new song and an older one it reminds me of either because it has the same tune or some other common feature. That's all.
Here's a good one.

This is the same tune :

or a bit smoother

Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 06:46 AM

And:

The drums are similar :

ok,I'm finished now.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top