Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 05:03 PM

Why is it Sajid Javid Makes me feel Sick!

I hope I will be forgiven for saying this, I have nothing against him as a person, but just watching him on telly now. Talk about milking the Race Card for all it's worth. He is making me feel queasy just listening to him. He reminds me of the sob story contestants on the X Factor. He talks of nothing else except how hard done by he was from white British Christians. at school, in work.

Too much Javid. On your bike.

What say you?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 06:07 PM

Re: Why is it Sajid Javid Makes me feel Sick!

Agree fully. He reckons it’s time for a non white person to be in charge. Can he do the job? Is he the right one? Someone who intends charging drivers £12.50 a day, just to leave their their home, if they happen to live near the North Circular, under his ULEZ Scheme? Would I vote for him? Would I heck...
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 06:35 PM

Certainly not! Obviously he's trying to distance himself from the Eton/Oxford set when remarking on his upbringing and education but he's doing himself no favours by attempting to play the race card.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 06:55 PM

Glad it's not just me that feels this way. Whenever I see him it's always the same spiel, how his father arrived with nothing, how he faced racism from childhood to adulthood, how he overcame all his problems, how his upbringing didn't get him to where he is today. YAWN!

Do we really need half an hour of him relating how much he has suffered in the past, to his current plum job of Secretary of State for Communities. He talked about his school not allowing him to take certain subjects in GCE because "people like him didn't need to know about such subjects". Well considering he attended Exeter University, he didn't fare too badly.

Unfortunately, his mock Obama themed humility has only succeeded in people seeing right through his act. NEXT!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Glad it's not just me that feels this way. Whenever I see him it's always the same spiel, how his father arrived with nothing, how he faced racism from childhood to adulthood, how he overcame all his problems, how his upbringing didn't get him to where he is today. YAWN!

Do we really need half an hour of him relating how much he has suffered in the past, to his current plum job of Secretary of State for Communities. He talked about his school not allowing him to take certain subjects in GCE because "people like him didn't need to know about such subjects". Well considering he attended Exeter University, he didn't fare too badly.

Unfortunately, his mock Obama themed humility has only succeeded in people seeing right through his act. NEXT!
I can only echo what others on the forum have said so far
SG, l have a little more to add though! My better half has
discovered he worked as a banker after leaving uni and was
at one time getting 3M a year renumeration!
So not so deprived after all?

Regards Donkeyman!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

12-06-2019, 07:17 PM

Thanks for the info DM. Strange how he fills his every speech with how he overcame diversity, yet fails to mention his University life and his multi-million salaried banking job, before popping over into politics.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Thanks for the info DM. Strange how he fills his every speech with how he overcame diversity, yet fails to mention his University life and his multi-million salaried banking job, before popping over into politics.
Even more intrigueing SG is why did he give up a job like
that to go into politics?

Regards Donkeyman!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 07:34 PM

He wastes too much money sending in the navy after 3 men in a dinghy.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 07:36 PM

But he's the new Disraeli.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 09:29 PM

" Someone who intends charging drivers £12.50 a day, just to leave their their home, if they happen to live near the North Circular, under his ULEZ Scheme?"

Isn't that Sadiq Khan?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top