Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 04:02 AM

The Jesus Strand: Scientists want to clone the Messiah

The Jesus Strand: Scientists want to clone the Messiah

Putting history and science together Geneticist George Busby and biblical scholar Pastor Joe Basile study holy relics, including the bones of John the Baptist, hoping to retrieve a sample of DNA that belongs to Jesus or a member of his family.

Found in 1898 the most studied artifact in history

Jesuses Blood type AB

Note: and there’s no way that blood could have placed it on the cloth

The shroud is 2,000 old is not a forgery

Oxford university has the oldest books in the world including a bible written 200 years before the King James Version. (?)
Correction. King James version was completed in 1611.

John the Baptist the 2nd cousin of Jesus

Found under the ruins of a church were his bones. DNA testing proves it’s from the first century which is the same year he was born.

The bones of John the Baptist were shown. The bones from his right hand which was significant to the scriptures.

University of Copenhagen matched the DNA to John the Baptist - (missed how that happened)

Christian archeologists are excited about this.

University of Tel Aviv

Nails were found which are thought to have been the ones that were out through Jesus Christ’s hands and feet.

Problems came about when they found a tomb of where they figured Jesus was finally buried WITH his FAMILY, presumably the wife being Mary Magdalene. This didn’t jive well with some of the researchers since some were VERY religious and seemed to not accept some basic facts found and personal beliefs or bias have no place in scientific research.
There is no recorded history of Jesus ever having a son which also frustrated some since evidence of one was found.

Unfortunately the biblical scholar failed to fully investigate the tomb in Tailplot since it contradicted his beliefs.

This documentary shows that the DNA of the man on the shroud of Turin is associated with Druze. Jethro, Moses father in law as their father and Jesus as a descendant of Moses through Moses wife Zipporah , Jethros daughter.

It’s disappointing that they wouldn’t give a sample of DNA for the independent researchers to study but overall the documentary was interesting.

Here’s the Documentary if anyone would like to watch it.

https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-...r-dna/1053646/

A summary of it

https://ossurworld.com/tag/the-jesus-strand/

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usat.../amp/100547190

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.chri...tell-us/107595.

Note: I watched this documentary tonight and it was interesting

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	43F21A26-2528-4DE6-812A-46FF7580079F.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	9827   Click image for larger version

Name:	483D6137-B301-44C1-AEA6-D3A531740D50.jpeg
Views:	81
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	9828   Click image for larger version

Name:	7109946C-D083-4E5E-9136-66E6F06BDDDB.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	9829  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 05:07 AM

Re: The Jesus Strand: Scientists want to clone the Messiah

Interesting, Bratti.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 07:11 AM

Hi

You can clone the body, but not the personality.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You can clone the body, but not the personality.
Not sure about that Swims, transplant patients have taken on personality traits from doners, perhaps there's something in the dna. Also I read or saw on tv (can't remember) somewhere scientists are trying to find out if certain types of criminals have something in their dna that could possibly flag up those likely to be violent etc.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Not sure about that Swims, transplant patients have taken on personality traits from doners, perhaps there's something in the dna. Also I read or saw on tv (can't remember) somewhere scientists are trying to find out if certain types of criminals have something in their dna that could possibly flag up those likely to be violent etc.
Hi

Humans have identical twins with different personalities.

Groups of cloned animals have been studied and personality differences found.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 11:42 AM

It was a documentary I watched last night that I found interesting and thought I’d post it in here since it was discussed here in another thread.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-06-2019, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Interesting concept TessA. I’ve also watched programs where
certain transplant recipients took on the some of the personality characters of the donor. I find it quite interesting.
Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Humans have identical twins with different personalities.

Groups of cloned animals have been studied and personality differences found.
True also. I don’t know enough about this but find it all very interesting
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 12:55 PM

There are bits of bones all over the world. John the Baptist 's head (who was beheaded) is said to be in Damascus.

Arms are a strange thing as part of an arm of the other John, St. John , was revered to be in Ephesus, on display on the museum when I went there. There was an ancient basilica built to him, but it crumbled and a new one has been built in recent years.

Will watch the video later . Thanks
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 01:01 PM

This is the video I mentioned on the other thread. An hour long .... but very interesting if you can stick with it.

International Institute for Advanced Studies of Space Representation Sciences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LZRfUkw2VU
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

13-06-2019, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
There are bits of bones all over the world. John the Baptist 's head (who was beheaded) is said to be in Damascus.

Arms are a strange thing as part of an arm of the other John, St. John , was revered to be in Ephesus, on display on the museum when I went there. There was an ancient basilica built to him, but it crumbled and a new one has been built in recent years.

Will watch the video later . Thanks
Well this is news to me. I’m actually fascinated with historical Jesus and all that accompanied his life. It’s most interesting.

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
This is the video I mentioned on the other thread. An hour long .... but very interesting if you can stick with it.

International Institute for Advanced Studies of Space Representation Sciences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LZRfUkw2VU
Unfortunately I don’t have internet. I’ll see if I have enough data to watch it on my phone.
Thanks.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top