Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 10:27 AM

Re: ARCHIEs DIARY (Archie is Robert's ginger tom)

What a day I had yesterday, what with all the new cats on the block & little grandchildren everywhere, well one of them everywhere. It seemed like more.

The aviary Robert has put in during the summer is a cat magnet & I feel obliged to assert myself half a dozen times a day, to preserve them for myself, of course

Robert thinks I’m protecting his tweeting pals. He must know it’s torture for me programmed over thousands of years to prey on them to have them gloating safely behind bars. They don’t remember the last aviary Robert had when the door swung open & I was IN. I was like greased lightening.

The grey squirrels have returned after a 2 year absence . I have an agreement with them, I won’t climb their trees if they’ll stay off the ground, that way we don’t have to risk injury by fighting.

Nasty things , grey squirrels. Did you know that they’ll take fledglings from their nest & eat them. Even I, after 9 years of decapitating mice, think that’s disgusting. Not that they need to, there’s so many fast food places, with stacks of free food in their bins.

More later, got some serious cat napping to do.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 10:29 AM

It sounds like you have a very nice life with Robert.

You must keep it a secret that you can communicate with members of the OFF or he may expect you to understand what he says to you and to comply with his wishes. And we wouldn't want that, now would we
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 06:45 PM

ARCHIE is huge, like SAndy. The vet handles him with great care.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

29-08-2012, 06:46 PM

THat would be a catastrophy
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 10:29 PM

You keep posting, Archie, as you sound nice and friendly. Not like my Billie when he met me and put me in A&E for a few hours. Naughty Billie. That was nearly four years ago now though, and he now knows which side of the pecking order he is on.

Yes Billie my sweet. I'm just coming!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

29-08-2012, 10:32 PM

Hi Que Sera,
sorry I couldn't answer before, Robert HOGS the 'pooter.
Q1 he doesn't rub my hair, he rollers me with a lint roller, I don't know what he does with the hair, but it saves it ending up as a fur ball in my tum
Q2, The mice are alive when I catch them, some loose in the house,(for later)
Q3 what was Q3 again?
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

29-08-2012, 10:36 PM

Hi Mollie, it must have been a misunderstanding with Billie.
I put Robert in hospital with an infected bite.
He did tread on my tail, in my defence.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

29-08-2012, 10:41 PM

NEARLY caught a blackbird thingy but nurse Gillian stopped me. I wasn’t really trying , they’re skinny things and the feathers get caught in my throat. But how it winds up Robert.
I am winding them up over the tins of food they bring in for me, goodness knows how they get in those tin things. Today I am pretending be fussy about what I eat. They tempt me with some new thing and I gobble it up and they hug each other and smile, and next meal time I totally ignore it, shame cos they have just carried in a boot full of it.

Robert thinks he understands me and makes jokes, like he will say ,” Oh there’s been a Catastrophe.” I gave him a catastrophe this afternoon alright. Robert’s sister came round and I was sick on the carpet.

More later
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Hi Mollie, it must have been a misunderstanding with Billie.
I put Robert in hospital with an infected bite.
He did tread on my tail, in my defence.
No, Billie was an infiltrator who kept coming in and terrorising my three old darlings, so I kept trying to get rid of him.

One dark and dreary October night though, he made sure that I understood that he was staying for good and he clawed down my left arm and gouged my hand. I ended up with my arm in a sling.

Since then, all my old darlings have died, so Billie rules the roost, but we have now reached an understanding and he loves me now, especially when he tries to trip me up!

What's that Billie? I am your humble servant. Just coming - again!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

30-08-2012, 01:16 AM

I is Billie, and I has taken over the lowly serf's keyboard and I is to keep the Mollie in its place.

I shall show you my photo tomorrow, Archie, and you will look upon my countenance with awe and green-eyed jealousy for I am known as the bruiser of my district, and I still has my three piece suite intact.

I scraps with others of our ilk and none comes back for more, for I is champion scrapper and I has the battle scars to prove it.

The lowly serf wouldn't dare try to get me to see anyone who might tamper with my under-carriage as she knows that that would cause my dire prognostications to fall upon her. She knoweth her plaice! I means place.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top