Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 05:11 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Today’s forecast is for a dry morning with long sunny periods. Hazy spells of sunshine in the afternoon with perhaps a few showers bubbling up, perhaps becoming heavy and thundery into the evening. Very warm. Maximum temperature 25ºC.

Perhaps I should get some work in the garden done, before the usual thundery storms that often follow a few days of warmth!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 05:30 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Baz and all to come later. Very mild here at 12.8deg. and the forecast is pretty good again.

We are having an easter picnic today, egg and cress sandwiches with a bag of crisps and a piece of cake for dessert, all washed down with a cup of tea out of the flask. No, not at Skegness or Weston or Bournemouth or Scarborough, but the bottom of the garden, which is a much underused beauty spot and well known for being not crowded this time of year

Enjoy your own day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 05:47 AM

Good morning everyone

Barry I love your picnic idea...I might steal that

Nothing much planned for today another day isolating which actually if the sun is shining is no great chore...it must be hard for people without gardens though.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 07:24 AM

Good morning to all of my Forum Friends & Family. A lovely walk in the woods earlier with Bluebell plants everywhere just waiting to carpet the ground with their beautiful blue flowers. Enjoy your day whatever you choose to do but above all stay safe!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 07:28 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Another lovely day forecast.

We are having a barbecue today in the garden, which will be fun.

We are having it at the same time as the nice neighbours, so will be shouting to each other over the fence.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 08:12 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 08:18 AM

Is it Saturday ?

Oh !
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 08:22 AM

Good morning everybody.

My brick & concrete cleaner arrived yesterday from e-bay so today I'll be cleaning the rest of my outside area.

Maybe a short walk with Tony later and that's it really. Going to be lazy & watch a lot of box sets.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 08:28 AM

Good morning all Another beautiful day to be out in the garden, I’m quite getting used to this

Hopefully SIL will be dropping off a bundle of bedding plants (36) for me later this morning. I told him about Kazz’s thougtful post a few days ago re the click & collect bundles of plants at B&Q. Thanks Kazz! 👍

Enjoy your picnics, barbecues or however you spend your day. ☀️🍔🌭🥪🍰🌷☀️
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 09:09 AM

Good morning everyone such a beautiful one too, we may all be hiding away but spring is going ahead without us.

I am going to chat with the children later on FT , I have a Schnauzer puppet I bought some years ago to entertain my grandchild, I have dug it out to amuse the 2 year old twins, they love it and think it is a real puppy .

I hope to mow the lawn at the front, it is open and shared with a neighbour and I usually mow both. Much to my annoyance her son (in his 40's) had a friend over yesterday who lay on the lawn smoking and drinking coffee most of the day so I couldn't get out there to do the mowing and hope to have better luck today.

Stay well...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top