Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 07:40 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Rain, rain and more rain.

A boring paperwork day lies ahead.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 07:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Good Morning everyone

Raining again!

I am spending the day studying. This course is more complex than I expected - so am really having to discipline myself!

Later this afternoon I have to attend my first 'Preventing Diabetes' session - which should be very interesting.

Have a fun day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 08:40 AM

Good morning everyone, I trust you are all well, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 08:47 AM

Good morning all.

Pouring of rain here and I've got to go out in it.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 08:51 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's chucking it down with rain here. First thing I'm at the hairdressers - just for my usual dry trim. Then scooting off to town to go to the bank & buy some bits & bobs we need.

This afternoon I'm going for the first time to a 'Carers' meeting. It's for people who care for people with Alzheimer's. I feel the need to meet & talk to other people in the same boat as me.

Early evening Tony & I are meeting friends for a meal to discuss a possible short break at a Warner's Hotel - we all love it there.

Have a good day all
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 09:18 AM

Good morning all rain in the night looks dry now, few drops later on they say. Well never did the dreaded ironing yesterday so I have to do it today. Have a good day all, summer hope all is well with hubby.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 09:53 AM

Good morning - Things to do and places to go.

Have a good day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 09:59 AM

Good morning everyone fine for once so I am doing lots of washing.

I am off to my son's house soon taking cakes for the children and playing with the twins.
The single track lane to my son's house is closed this week, I guess they are doing some maintenance work so I have to drive around miles on a notorious road I hate, I will be glad when I am back home.

Then an afternoon of ironing.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 10:02 AM

Good morning all sunny at the moment but dark clouds are looming in the distance.

Bit of shopping to do today and need to collect my meds from the chemist.

Enjoy your day everyone
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 12:08 PM

Good Morning from Foxy's world.....

It's been tipping it down all night Mrs Fox tells me, she doesn't sleep too well, while I sleep like a log.....

I was out on the road by seven and splashing through the mud and puddles, I hadn't gone more than a half mile before having to wade through a deep drainage ditch that had overflowed onto the path at the side of a waterlogged field, both running shoes were immediately overwhelmed by the freezing cold water.

I carried on through the wood where fallen leaves obscured broken twigs and mud filled holes. Although by this time my feet were soaking wet, my waterproof top was worth the money and my upper body was still warm and dry, and the bare legs below proved that skin is still by far and away the best waterproof covering....

The next couple of miles on a good footpath along the side of a main road were a welcome rest from the rough terrain, but as I turned down a side street and onto the lane my fears had been realised. Expanses of water stretched from one side to the other and I struggled to find solid ground that had not been submerged.

I arrived home after surviving the best that nature could throw at me and I reckon I have earned a lazy day with a good book and the forum.....
It's hard to describe how good it feels after fighting through the cold and rain and stepping into a nice warm house, something you normally take for granted or don't even notice at all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top