Join for free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 07:21 PM

Italy

Its enough to make you cry.

Looking at these poor people who have no money, no food and desperate for help. I just saw the footage on Sky News and it was just heart breaking

People trying to break into a supermarket and stopped by police because they are so desperate.

This is Italy !

You heard that right .... ITALY !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 07:25 PM

Re: Italy

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 07:50 PM

suppose they,like every other, country wants us to bail them out so to speak.
Well tough luck we left the EU

Lets just see how good the EU is by helping member countries.

I think it is a case of our country is ok so sort out your own problems. Economic Union?? its a joke
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 07:54 PM

Poor people... surely the EU should be helping
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Poor people... surely the EU should be helping
You must be joking,each country is in it for what they can get out, of it not helping other countries
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
suppose they,like every other, country wants us to bail them out so to speak.
Well tough luck we left the EU

Lets just see how good the EU is by helping member countries.

I think it is a case of our country is ok so sort out your own problems. Economic Union?? its a joke
What a nasty thing to say when they Italy have suffered the loss of so many of their people.

My brother has lived in Italy for over 50 years, in the Lombardy area where the majority of deaths have occurred, and I can assure you that they just want their lives not your money.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 08:01 PM

I feel so sorry for them there but for fortune .........
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
What a nasty thing to say when they Italy have suffered the loss of so many of their people.

My brother has lived in Italy for over 50 years, in the Lombardy area where the majority of deaths have occurred, and I can assure you that they just want their lives not your money.
I absolutely agree .
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

28-03-2020, 08:11 PM

Every country has lost people with this virus not just Italy. Yes may be hard on the people but they chose their government.
Every country is struggling to get food not just Italy why should they be a special case?

The UK has recorded its biggest day-on-day increase in the number of people to die of Covid-19 since the outbreak began, taking the total to 1,019.

it is our own people I feel sorry for even with the precautions we are taking
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

28-03-2020, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Every country has lost people with this virus not just Italy. Yes may be hard on the people but they chose their government.
Every country is struggling to get food not just Italy why should they be a special case?
Who has said they are special?

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top