Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 04:11 PM

Re: EU Interference

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
If you don't mind, I prefer facts above your phantasies.
No you don't, that's very clear to everyone.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 04:13 PM

Absolutely agree. A remnant of the roman empire. Has been french and german territory. For a little more than a century it is dutch. The language spoken there isn't understood anywhere else in the netherlands. Nothing lost or won by that village.
It reminds me of Belgium.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It reminds me of Belgium.
It's at the so called 3-landenpunt, where germany, netherlands and belgium meet. So you're right.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

26-05-2020, 02:15 PM

Oh look !

Germany breaking state aid rules ... I wonder what the Daily Mail, the Guardian and the Mirror have to say about that then

A rule for Germany and a different rule for Italy it seems ...

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...illion-bailout
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 02:21 PM

Oh look !

A rule for Germany and a different rule for Italy it seems ...
Oh look better! Germany puts a lot of money in that fund intended to help italian government support its economy.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

26-05-2020, 02:52 PM

Oh look better! Germany puts a lot of money in that fund intended to help italian government support its economy.
So its Ok then for Germany to break state aid rules but not Italy then - as you say Germany pays for everything so why shouldn't it be at the top of the EU heirarchy with the rest below it. You could be right there, I mean when it comes to the upper tier of the EU, even Poland and Romania have more seats in the EU Parliament than the Netherlands (another net contributor)

I guess your there to pay for the lifestyles of the Polish and the Romanians.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

26-05-2020, 03:10 PM

So its Ok then for Germany to break state aid rules but not Italy then - as you say Germany pays for everything so why shouldn't it be at the top of the EU heirarchy with the rest below it. You could be right there, I mean when it comes to the upper tier of the EU, even Poland and Romania have more seats in the EU Parliament than the Netherlands (another net contributor)

I guess your there to pay for the lifestyles of the Polish and the Romanians.
Solidarity, my friend, solidarity. A concept foreign to you and many brits. That's why you left the european Union.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

26-05-2020, 03:14 PM

Solidarity, my friend, solidarity. A concept foreign to you and many brits. That's why you left the european Union.
It's not foreign at all - look at the performance of the EU over the past 30 years, how can its history of incompetence and dysfunction be called solidarity when the only priority it has, is to protect itself and do nothing for the member states or the people in them.

Its one of the reasons the UK left.

Like most EU fanatics, you think your so intelligent but you still don't understand why we voted to leave
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

26-05-2020, 03:25 PM

It's not foreign at all - look at the performance of the EU over the past 30 years, how can its history of incompetence and dysfunction be called solidarity when the only priority it has, is to protect itself and do nothing for the member states or the people in them.

Its one of the reasons the UK left.

Like most EU fanatics, you think your so intelligent but you still don't understand why we voted to leave
Brits and solidarity? We want a rebate! The euro? No, we want to keep on to the pound! Schengen? No, our borders are closed! Human rights? We determine who is human or not!

And then you wonder why the EU wants everything written down in agreements? You can't be trusted, so we need guarantees enforcible in courts.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

26-05-2020, 03:29 PM

Brits and solidarity? We want a rebate! The euro? No, we want to keep on to the pound! Schengen? No, our borders are closed! Human rights? We determine who is human or not!

And then you wonder why the EU wants everything written down in agreements? You can't be trusted, so we need guarantees enforcible in courts.
Your the ones that won't mutualise your debts not us. Your the ones running away like cowards from solidarity because your scared how much it will cost your countries. You're rejecting the very principles of the European Union yourselves, with your closed Schengen Borders.

As for human rights ... you haven't signed the ECHR either .... another lie.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top