Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 11:58 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Fear not Tabby, I heard you calling and came as quick as I could.

Firstly, do not worry about almost having a conversation with the Dongle.
Try to stay positive as it was only a short one, and you came to your senses quite rapidly.

Just incase you feel you might not sleep tonight though, I have left our most potent 'Anti-Male' potion by your bedside. It is very pleasant and palatable, and you only need a few sips.
You will then sleep peacecully, and wake up tomorrow full of energy and renewed desire to rid our establishment of those nuisance 'thingy's.'
You've given her the wrong potion, you've given her testosterone by mistake. When she wakes up with a full beard and a deep voice she'll have you to thank for it. On the plus side she will be able to swell the ranks of us men.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You've given her the wrong potion, you've given her testosterone by mistake. When she wakes up with a full beard and a deep voice she'll have you to thank for it. On the plus side she will be able to swell the ranks of us men.

You are wrong as usual Judsy.

I have eyes everywhere, and I saw you trying to swap my potion for one of your own concoctions. Then when poor Tabby awoke with a flea ridden beard like yours, I would have got the blame.

Not to be I'm afraid. You were so easily sussed it was laughable.

Now go to bed and stop making a nuisance of yourself.
Go on, off you go . .

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 12:30 AM

Flea ridden? How very dare you. My beard is kept clean, short, and flea free at all times. Think Paul Hollywood - that'll give you some idea of what it looks like (he copied the style from me).
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 06:32 AM

You may be coming out as transgender.
I doubt that - I absolutely love being a woman. It is so much fun!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 06:34 AM

That'll never happen, Judd, Mups is far too careful about her potions! Besides - testosterone has a very distinctive smell - I would know better than to drink the stuff!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

27-09-2019, 06:38 AM

Flea ridden? How very dare you. My beard is kept clean, short, and flea free at all times. Think Paul Hollywood - that'll give you some idea of what it looks like (he copied the style from me).
No thanks!

Now - stop trying to induce food related nightmares - and scram out of here!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I doubt that - I absolutely love being a woman. It is so much fun!
Not here it isn't.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That'll never happen, Judd, Mups is far too careful about her potions! Besides - testosterone has a very distinctive smell - I would know better than to drink the stuff!
...... ........... ... I shall refrain.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-09-2019, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Fear not Tabby, I heard you calling and came as quick as I could.

Firstly, do not worry about almost having a conversation with the Dongle.
Try to stay positive as it was only a short one, and you came to your senses quite rapidly.

Just incase you feel you might not sleep tonight though, I have left our most potent 'Anti-Male' potion by your bedside. It is very pleasant and palatable, and you only need a few sips.
You will then sleep peacecully, and wake up tomorrow full of energy and renewed desire to rid our establishment of those nuisance 'thingy's.'
Tabs can't help if if she finds Dongle irresistible.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 11:19 AM

Not from what I've seen . . . I sneaked in and took this picture at your Mum's birthday party, Judsy.
Not quite a Paul Hollywood me thinks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top