Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 09:18 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning another month gone and we are getting closer to Spring, yippee! Roll on. I trust you are all keeping ok and hope you have a good day but above all stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 09:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning everybody.

Daughter Sue sent me a text yesterday to see if we wanted to go a walk this morning.

I said 'yes' of course so she'll call for us at 11.00am. Tony will join us for a short circular no longer than a mile & then we will leave him at home while Sue & I continue for a few more miles. I'm planning on woods & fields - hope it isn't too sludgy.

No other plans for the day. I'll probably sort some more old photos out this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

Daughter Sue sent me a text yesterday to see if we wanted to go a walk this morning.

I said 'yes' of course so she'll call for us at 11.00am. Tony will join us for a short circular no longer than a mile & then we will leave him at home while Sue & I continue for a few more miles. I'm planning on woods & fields - hope it isn't too sludgy.

No other plans for the day. I'll probably sort some more old photos out this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Sounds good, Carol. Good morning everyone!

Deep frost and very cold here today - pavements are lethal. Several deliveries due today - Hobbycraft, Amazon, Pets at Home - so that make for an interesting day.

Stay safe, stay warm!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 09:35 AM

Good morning all, an early frost here too but the sun is out now and it's due to warm up to 5deg later, so almost a heatwave then...

Just back from doing the Tesco shop and having five minutes on here with a coffee before deciding on the rest of the day, which I doubt will prove too arduous.

Enjoy your day everyone
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 09:40 AM

Good morning on this bright but chilly day.
The important question of the day here is .......... will we get any snow this time?

Have a good day everybody and stay safe.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 09:52 AM

Morning Moyra morning all.

Was playing about with the idea of having a small walk in Northlands Park but its damp and chilly so gonna save my energy for the dentist later today.

Couple of small jobs like collecting my meds and phoning the gp for me blood results then at 12.30 Claylands Dentist to finally get a bottom plate fixed.
I have been waiting since last January its been murder not smiling. Not that I smile that much anyways.

45 years yesterday been married to the same lovely lady, now for the second half of the sentence.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 09:55 AM

Good morning everyone very dull, almost dark still.
I have hung some washing out but doubt it will dry in the cold air.

The window cleaner is due, I am wondering if he will arrive or if he will observe lockdown. My gutter is blocked so hoping to get that done if he comes. He can't work from home so may turn up.
Not much planned for today, a bit of online shopping I need a couple of things urgently.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 10:33 AM

Morning all, another miserable grey morning, and cold too.

Going for a blood test, then a bit of shopping on the way home, and that's about as exciting as it gets.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 11:02 AM

Good morning all dull and overcast but no rain forecast.

No particular plans for the day but I have plenty to keep me busy.

Enjoy your day, stay safe...
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 11:04 AM

Im taking the voluntarily catatonic option and staring out the window until my image is etched on the glass. Oh yea good morning all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top