Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 07:45 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well you know the answer to that don't you Judsy, buy us something nice and posh for Christmas.

In fact, you men could shower us with these gifts when you take us to Lapland for the festive season.
I know how much you will forward to that.

Incidentally, the only 'despair' we may feel, is that we haven't quite got rid of you males yet, but never fear, we're hard working on it.

Oh dear me, I do believe I am last tonight.
That is very presumptuous, believing you will be the last to post tonight at 12.47am in the morning.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
That is very presumptuous, believing you will be the last to post tonight at 12.47am in the morning.
That is wasted on them Spitty, they will not understand it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 09:45 AM

Just as I thought.
We leave you on your own for a few hours, and you sit there muttering to each other and laughing at your own jokes, you're just like those two old blokes who used to sit in the box on the Muppet Show.
The thing is, once all you lot have gone, there's not much left to do other than chat amongst ourselves. Time to get some proper ladies in I think chaps, that should provide some entertainment.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
If you believe that you'll believe anything.

Swine!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The thing is, once all you lot have gone, there's not much left to do other than chat amongst ourselves. Time to get some proper ladies in I think chaps, that should provide some entertainment.

Proper ladies?

What do you mean proper ladies?

I shall tell you this once and for all young man - you will NEVER find any ladies of finer breeding that us!
Pedigrees like Royalty we have!

Now then, enough of your fanciful nonsense. Go and get on with making a pot of tea for us and then you can push the hoover round. After that you can take us shopping.
Come along now, chop chp.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-10-2019, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->

And you can be quiet as well!
I would have been last if that Judster hadn't got up for a wee and sneaked back in here like the sneaky individual he is.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-10-2019, 10:12 AM

And you can be quiet as well!
I would have been last if that Judster hadn't got up for a wee and sneaked back in here like the sneaky individual he is.
Well I was up at 3:30 when I noticed the security light had come on. I bet that was you wasn't it?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-10-2019, 10:39 AM

Well I was up at 3:30 when I noticed the security light had come on. I bet that was you wasn't it?

One of the dog's wanted to go out, dongle.
You're lucky you didn't get your bum nipped if you were loitering about in our garden . . (By the dogs of course, not me).

I am sat here, waiting for yet another man to do what he promised!!!
A builder was supposed to be here at 10 o/clock to check on a job he is supposed to start next week.
So far not seen hide nor hair of him.

You might see me in the Sunday papers one week.
"Desperate, tiny, lady pensioner bludgeons 6ft builder with broomstick."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-10-2019, 10:43 AM

One of the dog's wanted to go out, dongle.
You're lucky you didn't get your bum nipped if you were loitering about in our garden . . (By the dogs of course, not me).
Not worth the trip then.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-10-2019, 10:52 AM

Not worth the trip then.

We could always give your bum a good whack with a cricket bat if that's any help?
Now then, either go and make me a cuppa or 'oppit.

I have no patience this morning because of this darn builder messing my day up - so beware.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top