Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 05:40 PM

Re: It occurred to me, while I was cutting my toe nails.

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
I haven't reached that stage yet Roxy, thank you for making me feel better
You feel such an Ass when your Knees won't bend properly to let you up to get out the Bath lol and you have to yell for help...groan
He finds it Hilarious....Swine
But he also made me promise not to have a Soak if he's not there....just incase.....
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 05:51 PM

For that reason I always take a tube of Pringles and a bottle of Vodka with me to the bathroom so if I did get stuck and nobody else was in the house I could survive for a few days

I do end up having a lot of false alarms though and only realise that I'm actually not stuck at all once I've consumed the bottle of Vodka and half the tube of Pringles... I hate it when that happens.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 06:17 PM

For that reason I always take a tube of Pringles and a bottle of Vodka with me to the bathroom so if I did get stuck and nobody else was in the house I could survive for a few days

I do end up having a lot of false alarms though and only realise that I'm actually not stuck at all once I've consumed the bottle of Vodka and half the tube of Pringles... I hate it when that happens.
Ha Ha Ha maybe I should try that, for me it's usually Scented Candles and my Music.
What gets me is that I have no Bother getting on and off the Horses....far more awkard than the Bath, and a lot further to fall lol.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 06:24 PM

Be sure to, but when he finds you inebriated in the tub laughing uncontrollably at your reflection on the tap (or maybe that's just me) don't tell him where I live
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

16-01-2013, 06:25 PM

Hold on a sec, where is that picture taken? I recognise that road...
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 06:32 PM

Why did the elephant paint its toenails red?
To hide in the jelly.
Have you ever seen an elephant hiding in jelly?
No.
That's because they paint their toenails red.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

16-01-2013, 06:38 PM

I think you've taken my advice Robert
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2013, 06:41 PM

A new patient was quite upset when the doctor's nurse led him to a small, curtained cubicle and told him to undress. "But I only want the doctor to look at an ingrown toenail!" he protested.

"Our rule is that everyone must undress," replied the nurse as she handed him a very skimpy johnny.

"That's a stupid rule," grumbled the patient, "making me undress just to look at my toe."

"That's nothing," growled a voice from the next cubicle. "I just came to fix the phones!"
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

16-01-2013, 06:48 PM

I think you've taken my advice Robert
What advice be that then OB?
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

16-01-2013, 06:51 PM

Sorry about jokes, I usually post only original stuff, but I got carried away by the depth of interedt in toenails & their world.

I did spot a piece on "1001 things to do with toenail clippings , but it was all a bit gross.

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top