Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 08:38 PM

caught red handed ..Ha ha

Any one on here got a neighbor from hell ??? Cos i have ....she started when i first bought my house in the road 12 years ago just because we move from a council estate ....she is jealous of everything i do and absolutely hates it cos we are very friendly with our other neighbor who she has fallen out with ....Today she decided to mouth off at my daughter, who understandably gave as good as she got she then drove away but turned round and came back and drove up onto the footpath behind her she then threatening her with getting beaten up ...when my daughter said she would report her to the police she said do it you have not got any witnesses ....WRONG my daughter had he phone headset plugged in as usual, but she was not listening to music , she was talking to ME ...I heard almost every cruel remark she said she took the mickey out off the fact my wife had left ..threats to kill, threats to get her children to pay me a visit threats to run her over threats to get us kicked out of the road .....this has been going on for years although she has been quiet for a long time ...its only the fact we were looking after the other neighbors cat whilst she was on holiday she didn't like .... well the police can deal with her now....and good riddance she is a nutter ... I am afraid she has decided to stir the proverbial at the wrong time , as tensions with us are still very tense and we just dont need it
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 08:41 PM

Re: caught red handed ..Ha ha

Good for you & your daughter, hope it goes well! I've moved twice to get away from horrible neighbours.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 09:53 PM

Oh dear. That would drive me bonkers! I hope it's all taken care of swiftly.
Another reason why I prefer living in the boonies!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 09:59 PM

Nothing new around where I live. Adds a bit of interest really to a boring life at times .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 06:12 AM

Feel for anyone who has to go through this - cant understand people, why cant they just be happy - why do they want this misery !
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 08:18 AM

Near us the neighbours belong to one of two categories - they either are friendly or they keep themselves to themselves, no nasty ones.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Nothing new around where I live. Adds a bit of interest really to a boring life at times .
I see where you you are coming from ...it can make life interesting ...lol ....but not at the moment ..I just dont need it ...besides, she can be very very cruel (my house and myself) still bar the scars from her last hate campaign several years ago ,that was before the police's stance on neighbor's from hell was tightened up .... this time she has really broken the law , intimidation , threats to kill , stalking , threatening behavior , dangerous driving , careless driving , obstructing a footpath, public order offense IE swearing in public , perverting the course of Justice , perjury, crimes against humanity ...IE LIVING ...I hope she get what she deserves ....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 08:45 AM

NO - it 'doesn't' make life interesting unless you have no life !
ukmartian
Ipswich uk

21-06-2014, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
NO - it 'doesn't' make life interesting unless you have no life !
No it doesn't perhaps i should have said , It does if you are watching it on the TV or you are not the Victim ....I know only to well what it can do especially when it gets violent ..I've been there and got the T shirt...however when you get on top of things or put together your own case to vindicate yourself,and prove you are in the right that can be interesting and extremely forfilling, it does distract yourself from the root problems ..it did me last time she started, I have videos and pages of logs ....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

21-06-2014, 09:19 AM

I have watched it on TV and was thoroughly depressed as a result.
Not my idea of entertainment at all.
Attitudes and respect for each other has gone - sadly

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top