Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 09:22 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning fellow members a beautiful day for the longest day of the year.

I hope to clean the windows today and do some jobs in the garden.

Enjoy day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Off later to see a bungalow that's for sale as it's probably time to downsize, although it will be quite a wrench to leave here after fifteen years..
That is a shame Barry your garden is lovely and it will not be easy to find one so well tended.
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 09:37 AM

Good morning all.....it's a gorgeous day here too......I'll maybe go for a nice walk before starting work, backshift today.......hope you all have a lovely day whatever you do!
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 10:00 AM

Morning everyone, a few fluffy clouds around, but lovely here too.
My Garden had the hose pipe on it Wednesday night, was such a Hot day..
Windows were cleaned Thurs..Garden done too, so nice relax today

Shame when you have to leave ur home, after years, been here nrly 27 yrs...

Enjoy ur Sat all, and ur Sunshine too..lol

Shazy..
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 10:42 AM

Good Morning Everyone Off to a BBQ later at my brothers. Have a nice day folks.

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 12:36 PM

buenas dias all. A lovely day here, very hot and sunny with a bit of breeze here and there. No plans other than going to a neighbour for coffee and meeting friends at a restaurant this evening. Have a great day all.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 03:18 PM

Good afternoon folks.

It is a miserable day here today so the wife and I are sitting inside with the fire lit watching some television.

Later on we may take a trip out to buy a birthday card and gift for a friend whose birthday it is next week.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 04:03 PM

Good afternoon all.

Great Scenery Alan.

Too hot for me today, I have been to Romford with my Mum and I was sweating buckets, yuk!!

Have a nice evening all. Susie x
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 06:43 PM

Afternoon all. Yes, it's been a sweltering day. I've had a great visit to Monkey World, then at close stopped off at the village shop for milk (not realising my host would give me a top up) and bought a hot pizza slice and curly fries from the hot oven bit. Sat in the car eating the pizza, but brought the chips back (now cold). Might heat them up when I get home tomorrow (boo hoo).

The only eating places here are pubs. I knew already which is why I haven't booked for longer.

Last night was a pot noodle!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
That is a shame Barry your garden is lovely and it will not be easy to find one so well tended.
Thanks Meg but it's the size of the garden that's one of the problems, we've made a rod for our own backs really as it's so pristine it just takes too much time and energyto maintain it, so a smaller garden now is very much on our wish list.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top