Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 08:56 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, just back from the forest having walked the dogs, there cannot be a more peaceful and beautiful place on a summer's morning...

A few jobs to do for my Mum later including mowing her lawns and taking some loft clear out stuff to the charity shop.

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 08:57 AM

Morning all.

Having another quiet relaxing day, just going out for my newspaper and next week's tv guide.

Might potter about on the allotment, do a bit of gentle weeding and some watering. Still in a lot of pain after last week's exertions (walking about and the long drive home) and it reached a peak yesterday! Took a lot of painkillers throughout the night and didn't fall asleep till gone 3.30.

Picked up the new Peter James book from the library yesterday (was on reservation and became available early last week), and am already halfway through! Gave my older sister the heads up and she's already finished her reserved copy.

I so love reading...
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 08:57 AM

Morning everyone, a bit over cast here today, still time for the Sun..lol..
Im in work so a quick hello, and enjoy ur day all..

Shazy..
Spider
South Yorkshire, England
Spider is male  Spider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 09:00 AM

Good morning all, you have a super day........
It's grandson day for me today so I'm certain of a great time...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 09:01 AM

Good morning all. Was very overcast, dark and threatening earlier this morning, but as the sun has risen it has burnt all the cloud off and we now have clear blue skies again and warm sun.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 09:30 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 10:19 AM

Good morning everyone. Not raining yet but expecting a little this afternoon. If unlucky they say
Hope everyone has a nice day. Sorry about your pain Jazzi. Hope
it goes away soon.
Take care all
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 10:23 AM

Morning everyone

What a beautiful day again, at work today so got the fan blowing to create a draft and music playing. Got to make the most of working.

Will water the plants tonight when I get home and the sun has gone in.

Enjoy your day what ever you have planned.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 11:07 AM

buenas dias all. After months and months of counting raindrops we finally had some real rain. It started during the early hours and continued raining until just a few minutes ago when the sun came out. Now we have rising steam. The rain was very welcome, or would have been had it not been full of sahara sand again to turn everything red. Everyone out with hosepipes now washing down before it sets like concrete. No plans today, just a "take it as it comes" day. Hope you all have a good day.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:02 PM

Good Afternoon All...overcast here hope it clears as I want to do some outdoor painting

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top