Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 07:55 PM

Re: Wild Wet and Windy Wednesday

Its been a dreadful day today weatherwise, gales and rain and its bitterly cold here.What else do we expect.... its winter but we always seem suprised.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 08:18 PM

Wet snow here... big thick flakes of it, unrelenting. Wish Santa had brought new snow tires!
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 08:18 PM

Good evening everyone.
The wind is blowing a bit here, can hear it coming down the chimney. Gone cold today to.

Barrie, hope you had a nice lunch with your family.

Lorraine, Have you not had a visit from the Fremantle doctor, I think that's what my sister called it.

Graham, Did you get some good photo's

Meg, Hope you feel better soon.

Eileen, Do hope your back gets better soon. My husband suffer with a bad back, he does exercises every day, if her forgets he ends up with a bad back.

Mags, Hope you have a lovely day with your family tomorrow.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2011, 11:50 PM

Been a wild and windy day today here, and much cooler!

Brother set off home mid-morning, so after he had gone had good tidy up-looks like a whirlwind has struck when he's been here-good job I love him dearly

After dinner trip to tip-was surprised how quiet it was, as I thought I'd be queuing for ages! Then went down to see my Niece and family before they go back to Germany tomorrow.

Eileen and Meg, hope you both start feeling better soon...
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 12:11 AM

I feel I'm in a different part of the world to the rest of you in the UK. Weve had no rain and not been windy plus it's been fairly mild. I guess weve been lucky.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 12:40 AM

Mags have a lovely time with your family.

Thank you for the good wishes everyone

Eileen I am sorry to hear you have hurt your back it can be really difficult when you live alone and have a bad back. Simple tasks can be daunting causing pain and taking a long time to complete. I hope the injury is better soon
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 01:14 AM

The wind is still buffeting badly here, and yet I don't think it's as cold as it might otherwise have been. It's still better than the snow and ice.

Meg, I'm glad to read that you did go to the doctor about that chest infection, and Eileen I hope your back injury gets better soon.

I was going to go to Aldi and Matalan today, but just shopping in Aldi was hard work getting through the wind with my carrier bags, so I gave Matalan a miss. Will go another day soon.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 01:23 AM

Just caught up with this thread.

Sorry to hear about your bad back Eileen, there's nothing worse is there! You don't suppose you bent awkwardly whilst picking grass for Leia? Hope you get better soon.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top