Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 06:13 PM

Re: Cruising Holidays

Originally Posted by Trixie ->
Counting down - this time next week I'll be on the high seas, courtesy of the Quest for Adventure! I'm due for a good holiday after the awful year I've had!
Hope you have a fab and relaxing time!
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2013, 02:36 AM

[QUOTE= That's another reason I like Saga, they don't worry how much duty-free you have in your cabin, and last time out their very palatable house wine was about £12.[/QUOTE]

That's useful info. We are in Australia and come to the UK every years in our winter and have cruised from there with a few different companies but not Saga so I shall check them out.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2013, 07:02 AM

Hope you have a good time Trixie. We sailed with Spirit of Adventure a couple of years ago, which I think is a similar size.
What is your itinerary?
We have nearly a year to wait for our next Saga cruise, but will be cruising in February on board Queen Victoria.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top