Join for free
Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 10:25 PM

Re: Dirty Toilet

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Forgot to mention, daughter did text him earlier to ask if he's been putting something down the loo, but he's not replied.
Joking aside Pesta, I think it's good that you're making an effort even though it sounds like he doesn't deserve it and probably won't appreciate it and will most likely revert to his ways.

At least you and your daughter can hold your heads high and know that you've done the decent thing.

All the best with your efforts - whatever you manage to achieve will be an improvement.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 10:48 PM

Aaah, that's sweet of you Dexy - thank you.

Yes, I think we can say it will be an improvement
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 12:34 AM

Demolish the toilet?!..I would demolish the whole bloody house. I have never seen even an outhouse in the middle of the desert as bad as that. Bleeechh. The pig who used that "toilet" should be jailed. Although they probably wouldn't have him.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Westender ->
Well...consider the OFF topic on tea bags.
Some people quite enjoy building up a patina on their porcelain

Just remember never to go to Janet Jackson's house for a coffee.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Really don't think it's right to talk about Longdogs like that
I make a few jokes and that the response I get. Tut!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-08-2020, 10:35 AM

Is it that obvious it's him Dex

'Ere!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-08-2020, 10:36 AM

Forgot to mention, daughter did text him earlier to ask if he's been putting something down the loo, but he's not replied.

Perhaps he has put his phone down the loo.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Demolish the toilet?!..I would demolish the whole bloody house. I have never seen even an outhouse in the middle of the desert as bad as that. Bleeechh. The pig who used that "toilet" should be jailed. Although they probably wouldn't have him.
He's already been there keezoy

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Perhaps he has put his phone down the loo.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

03-08-2020, 09:36 PM

Just a very quick update.

I had the misfortune of speaking to him yesterday so asked about the dirty monstrosity.

He said he hasn't put anything chemical down it ... the last time he 'cleaned' it (ie put some bleach down which didn't make any difference, so he didn't bother again), was 15 weeks ago.

So all that filth is man made

Buggered if I can understand how it's so high up though- must be a damn sight longer than 15 weeks
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Keezoy, as a psycho analyst, do you not consider there may be some underlying emotional problems, that have led to this situation?

Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top