Join for free
Page 423 of 487 « First < 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 > Last »
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 09:40 AM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

Very misty here . It came up at tea-time yesterday and hasnt gone .
Laura got a test for today but its in Llanelli. The insurance has provided her with a car so all ok.
Waiting for Tesco
Keep safe xxx
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 06:24 PM

Still haven't finished off the jam. Hectic morning with OT who came to sort out a problem with Rob's slings, and stayed for ages. Family went off at the crack of dawn to Market Drayton to buy more calves so Chris had a sleepover with me last night and I picked him up from the school bus.

Halfway through the afternoon the plumber rang! Shock amazement. He reckoned he's only just recieved the message on his phone that I sent him a fortnight ago! Was going to come this afternoon, but that went pearshaped so now is coming in the morning - see my fingers?
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 08:42 AM

Quite a chill in the morning but nice and sunny.
Granddaughter and children were here yesterday afternoon,the two children were playing up-they were over tired so they didn't stay as long as usual.
Someone who was in the local rugby club last week has tested positive for Covid.Don't know if he was from the village.
Staying in today-catching up on housework.
Have a good day.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 10:13 AM

lovely day here .
Gave my daughter a scare yesterday . I had asked her to phone me daily because i felt so lousy. Laura was trying all day ,phone was ringing and no answer .so she phoned Karen . All the phones and internet in the flats had gone down but no way I could let them know . Karen and Teri came straight down and Karen burst into tears when she saw me AWWW Phones back on now
Take care xxx
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 12:40 PM

Good heavens Jac, what a fright Laura and Karen must have had. Glad you are back in contact with the outside world!

You know that thing about the dentist, when you have raging toothache, get an appt. and the toothache promptly disappears? Same thing with the plumber - the header tank that has been overflowing onto the conservatory roof for yonks, suddenly stopped yesterday afternoon and the plumber arrived this morning. However he has fixed the gadget on my kitchen tap that has been spraying everywhere for weeks so I'm a happy bunny.

Another lovely day and I have finished the jam. Removed about 5000000 stones from the damsons but I can still see some in the jars! Tough sh*t! I nearly passed out standing over the cooker, removing stones.
Jac
Wales UK

18-09-2020, 10:21 AM

Lovely sunshine here and i've put some washing out .
Karen is due down to take my recycling
Not doing much
Have a good one xxx
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2020, 11:35 AM

Lovely sunny morning-washing blowing on line.
Hate cleaning the oven but tackled it this morning.Think I deserve the afternoon off after it!
Have a good day.
Sweetsue
midWales

18-09-2020, 01:23 PM

Down to Hay this morning for a haircut - gone up to £18, suppose that's inevitable. Did some shopping afterwards but have to say I detest the Co-op. They have a one way system in place - fine - but I always seem to miss out an aisle and then find myself going the wrong way to get at something I need. Luckily it wasn't very busy this morning, so I ended up reversing up a couple of alleys!

Another lovely day and yet more washing on the line. I can certainly tell Rob is home by the state of the washing basket.......
Jac
Wales UK

19-09-2020, 11:00 AM

Lovely sunny one so i've changed bed and sheets are out . I hate that job
Not doing much ,just chilling . News is depressing isnt it
Take care xxx
Sweetsue
midWales

19-09-2020, 02:11 PM

Have been down to the village today with friends to "line the route" for an old friend who died (at the age of 97) in a Care Home in West Wales. Her daughter moved her down there a few years ago. So glad they have brought her back to the village to be with her husband and son who died some time ago. We have had a few giggles. She was always late - to the extent that if I was going to pick her up I would tell her an earlier time - and was a devil for pinching cuttings from unusual plants in various gardens that we used to visit. Lovely memories. RIP Betty.

Page 423 of 487 « First < 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top