Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 05:43 PM

Where is Dominic Cummings?

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...inic-cummings-

Robert Peston

Some in Westminster have been missing Dominic Cummings. It turns out he had an operation in late July, which he delayed a year ago when Boris Johnson persuaded him to become his chief aide, and has been convalescing in the north of England since. He returns to normal duties at No. 10 on Monday.

Whitehall source tells me he has not been working and was not looking at emails or messages. I imagine it has been an unmitigated joy for him to switch it all back on again — especially to read the reported remarks of his father-in-law about the PM’s alleged (and denied) early retirement plans.
A month off ..... ?

Nothing too serious then .....
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 06:16 PM

Re: Where is Dominic Cummings?

Who wants to know?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...inic-cummings-

A month off ..... ?

Nothing too serious then .....
Any operation is serious involving anaesthetic.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Any operation is serious involving anaesthetic.
I should know - I've had several operations, including one major abdominal .....

We've yet to find out what Cummings surgery entailed ..... the operation was postponed by himself from last year .....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 06:37 PM

Why is it so important that you need to find out what his operation was for?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

26-08-2020, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Why is it so important that you need to find out what his operation was for?
It's not so important .....

But it was kept secret and its' nature is still undisclosed ..... so my curiosity is aroused .....

Perhaps it was an ingrowing toenail, perhaps it was a hernia operation, perhaps eye surgery ..... none of these need be kept secret - perhaps Cummings likes to keep everything close to his chest or maybe it was something embarassing .....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 07:26 PM

But it was kept secret and its' nature is still undisclosed ..... so my curiosity is aroused .....

Perhaps it was an ingrowing toenail, perhaps it was a hernia operation, perhaps eye surgery ..... none of these need be kept secret - perhaps Cummings likes to keep everything close to his chest or maybe it was something embarassing .....
You really should get help
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 08:45 AM

You are like me.....just plain nosey
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 09:28 AM

He didn't look at all well when making that statement to the press in Boris's garden back in May. 😐
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

27-08-2020, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
You are like me.....just plain nosey
If I don't know what's going on, I HAVE to ask .....

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top