Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 04:37 PM

Re: Where is Dominic Cummings?

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed he is .....

But if BJ falls then he falls, too .....
Oh utter rubbish. Why on earth should BoJo fail at anything? Where BREXIT is concerned the majority of Britain are behind him, certainly England is and that's what matters.

I'm looking forward to when BoJo and DC and others, not least Priti Patel undertake the equivalent of the Röhm Puge on the civil service and the wets in the parliamentary Conservative party who care less about what is best for England than their seats.

It was the latter breed who put the skids under Thatcher because of their fear that the community charge would be a vote killer.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 06:09 PM

Are you making an analogy between the tories and the nazis because it seems like you are... whatever floats your boat!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Are you making an analogy between the tories and the nazis because it seems like you are... whatever floats your boat!
Oh dear. No I'm not and where you got THAT idea from defeats even my devious mind.

Care to explain?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2020, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Oh dear. No I'm not and where you got THAT idea from defeats even my devious mind.

Care to explain?
"I'm looking forward to when BoJo and DC and others, not least Priti Patel undertake the equivalent of the Röhm Puge (sic) on the civil service and the wets in the parliamentary Conservative party who care less about what is best for England than their seats."

Care to explain????
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2020, 12:44 AM

I promised myself a long time ago (in forum terms) that I would not rise to the bait of many a challenging political thread...

But wtf IS he
Or more to the point, WHAT is he?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2020, 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I promised myself a long time ago (in forum terms) that I would not rise to the bait of many a challenging political thread...

But wtf IS he
Or more to the point, WHAT is he?
Hi

Good for you Rhian, you are far more sensible than I am.

I do respond.

He is driving force behind Boris.

The architect of Boris becoming PM, his sole ambition in life was to become PM.

Boris is thick, his Public Persona is carefully crafted.

Boris was a Remainer, changed his mind when he realised he could become PM.

Cummings is a man with a mission, to impose his view of life on the UK and Boris is his Patsy, his Frontman.

Cummings has a total disregard of Government and personal responsibility.

He considers himself as above and beyond the Law.

Hence his complete disregard of Lockdown and his breaching of the Rules.

He is incredibly rich, married into money and his scruffy appearance is also a publicity stunt.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

28-08-2020, 10:14 AM

"I'm looking forward to when BoJo and DC and others, not least Priti Patel undertake the equivalent of the Röhm Puge (sic) on the civil service and the wets in the parliamentary Conservative party who care less about what is best for England than their seats."

Care to explain????
Do you actually know what the Röhm Purge was?

If you do then you must surely realise it was about getting rid of people who obstructed the plans and progress of the intents of the party.

It has nothing to do with "The Party" per se, but a means of draining the swamp.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

28-08-2020, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good for you Rhian, you are far more sensible than I am.

I do respond.

He is driving force behind Boris.

The architect of Boris becoming PM, his sole ambition in life was to become PM.

Boris is thick, his Public Persona is carefully crafted.

Boris was a Remainer, changed his mind when he realised he could become PM.

Cummings is a man with a mission, to impose his view of life on the UK and Boris is his Patsy, his Frontman.

Cummings has a total disregard of Government and personal responsibility.

He considers himself as above and beyond the Law.

Hence his complete disregard of Lockdown and his breaching of the Rules.

He is incredibly rich, married into money and his scruffy appearance is also a publicity stunt.

Psst. Your bias is showing!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

28-08-2020, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Do you actually know what the Röhm Purge was?

If you do then you must surely realise it was about getting rid of people who obstructed the plans and progress of the intents of the party.

It has nothing to do with "The Party" per se, but a means of draining the swamp.
Yes thank you re the purge and it was the nazis wot did it. It wasn't just "getting rid" of people but cold blooded murder. So you are by your post suggesting that the Government should act like nazis. We all know what happened to the nazis.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

28-08-2020, 06:20 PM

Yes thank you re the purge and it was the nazis wot did it. It wasn't just "getting rid" of people but cold blooded murder. So you are by your post suggesting that the Government should act like nazis. We all know what happened to the nazis.
Actually no, killing of those with knowledge of inconvenient truth was a thing favoured by the Blair mob - remember David Kelly for one of an unknown number.

As for a modern day Röhn Purge, there's a few who should be bumped off mostly in the awful civil service but no, I was being figurative as you well know - or should.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top