Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2020, 11:24 PM

09826520912/ 09095556002 is back again.

Just received this text and Googled it and I see its been about in the past.
Don't get caught out.

Phone number: 09826520912 - Who called me? who-called.co.uk › Number
Had message - To retrieve your voicemail from Georgina click and dial 09095560002. to opt out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate ...
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2020, 09:56 AM

Re: 09826520912/ 09095556002 is back again.

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Just received this text and Googled it and I see its been about in the past.
Don't get caught out.

Phone number: 09826520912 - Who called me? who-called.co.uk › Number
Had message - To retrieve your voicemail from Georgina click and dial 09095560002. to opt out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate ...
One of the advantages of Pay As You Go is that these type of scams can't be performed on these.

As long as you purchase packages.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2020, 10:56 AM

I suspect the scam will be completed once you email back to 'opt out' Longfellow....Bloody nuisance innit!

Anything in my email box that isn't from Over Fifties Forum gets deleted immediately....Boring fart that I am....
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 05:02 PM

https://new.moskito-wuerger.ch/wp-in...onal-dvla.php?

Yet another scam I must admit it looked real enough until they asked for my bank details and then my Jewish ancestors spirit said whoaaa David think my boy before you do this.

So I Googled the address in the box and asked if this was a scam.

Dear ***********@hotmail.co.uk

Update your profile
All data transmission over this website is secured.

Routine check has found some irregularities in your current profile, which indicates that the information given is no longer accurate or up to date.

You are required to update your profile to its latest form to avoid termination of your motoring licence.
You must use your valid and official information to complete this form. Using any nicknames or short-addresses can lead to rejection of this update.
Click here and update
What happens next:
You`ll be showed a form containing question regarding your personal or residential information.
You`ll be taken to fill up your payment details to set up or renew your payment method.
Upon successful submission of first two steps, your profile will be updated and you`ll be shown a confirmation text.
DVLA Electronic Vehicle Licensing

Press release
Expired driving licences automatically extended by 11 months
EnglishCymraeg
Photocard licences or entitlement to drive that expires between 1 February and 31 December 2020 have been extended for 11 months from the date of expiry.
Published 1 September 2020
Last updated 3 September 2020 — see all updates
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
Under the changes, drivers whose photocard driving licence or entitlement to drive runs out between 1 February 2020 and 31 December 2020 will have their entitlement automatically extended from the expiry date, for a period of 11 months. Drivers do not need to apply to renew their licence until they receive a reminder before their extension expires.
The initial extension expired at the end of August. This has now been further extended to the end of the year under temporary changes announced by DVLA today (1 September 2020).
DVLA Chief Executive Julie Lennard said
“Being able to drive is a lifeline for millions of people and this further extension will ensure that in these continued uncertain times, drivers don’t need to worry about the admin or the associated costs with renewing their licences.
The temporary extension is automatic, and drivers do not need to do anything. Drivers who have already applied to renew their photocard driving licence or entitlement to drive can usually carry on driving while we process their application, providing they have not been told by their doctor or optician that they should not drive.”

Guidance
DVLA Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Our online services have not been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and are running as normal.
Published 25 March 2020
Last updated 1 September 2020 — see all updates
Paper applications sent to our office in Swansea will take longer to process as they must be dealt with in person on site, where we are working with reduced numbers to meet social distancing requirements. If you’ve already made an application we will process this and return any documentation as quickly as possible.
Our services
You can access our online services and information at GOV.UK. Please use our online services if you can and before calling our contact centre, as it is the quickest and easiest way of transacting with us. Our online services have not been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our most popular online services are: apply for, renew or replace a driving licence; change the address on your driving licence; tax a vehicle or declare it as off the road (SORN); tell us you’ve sold a vehicle; and keep or assign a private (personalised) registration online.
Find out more about these services and more at the driving and transport pages on GOV.UK.
Processing paper applications
If you have sent in a paper application you do not need to contact us, but you will have to wait longer for a reply. There will be delays dealing with paper applications that are sent to our office in Swansea, and therefore need to be dealt with in person. This is because we have a reduced number of staff in our building to comply with social distancing requirements and to ensure staff safety. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Contact Centre
You can find information online on all of our services; while demand is very high, please only contact us if it is urgent.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm. For all general enquiries go to GOV.UK, follow us on Twitter or use our online services.
Customer reception
DVLA’s customer reception in Swansea is currently closed. Please do not travel as there is no public access to the site.
Renewing a driving licence
Extension for driving licences expiring between 1 February and 31 December 2020
If your photocard driving licence or your entitlement to drive expires between 1 February 2020 and 31 December 2020, you have an 11-month extension from the date of expiry. This means that you will not need to renew your photocard or entitlement to drive until 11 months after your original expiry date. You do not need to do anything as this extension is automatic.
This extension only applies to full GB driving licence holders. It does not apply to provisional driving licence entitlement.
If you’ve already applied to renew your photocard or entitlement you can continue to drive while we are processing your application providing you have not been told by your doctor or optician that you should not drive. For further information about this, see the guidance leaflet ‘Can I drive while my application is with DVLA?’
By law, all drivers must make sure that they always meet the medical standards for fitness to drive when driving. Find more information about driving with a medical condition.

56110345993340057785019619926589623911241412773917 53647216240654881610271592974614092636

Be careful out there folks because these cretin's live amongst us and will do anything to get your money.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 07:29 PM

any "09" number is premium rate

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top