Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 03:35 PM

Re: Old and New Jokes bet you still laugh

An elderly Florida couple, Sam and Bessie, are holidaying in Las Vegas. Sam always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. Seeing some on sale one day, Sam buys them, and wears them back to the hotel, walking proudly.

He walks into their room and says to his wife, “Notice anything different about me?”

Bessie looks him over, “Nope.”

Sam says excitedly, “Come on, Bessie, take a good look. Notice anything different about me?”

Bessie looks again, “Nope.”

Frustrated, Sam storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into the room completely naked except for his boots.

Again he asks, a little louder this time, “Notice anything different now?”

Bessie looks up and says, “Sam, what’s different? It’s hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it’ll be hanging down again tomorrow.”

Furious, Sam yells, “And do you know why it’s hanging down, Bessie? It’s hanging down because it’s looking at my new boots!”

To which Bessie replies, “Should have bought a hat, Sam. Should have bought a hat.”
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2014, 01:28 PM

Life just gets better as you get older, doesn’t it?

I was in a coffee shop recently when my stomach started rumbling and I realised that I desperately needed to fart. The place was packed but the music was really loud so, to get relief and reduce embarrassment, I timed my farts to the beat of the music. After a couple of songs I started to feel much better.

I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me.

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my IPod.

This is what happens when senior citizens use technology!
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2014, 02:42 PM

very good Lfellow

While shopping for holiday clothes, my husband and I passed a display of bathing suits.
It had been at least ten years and twenty pounds since I had even considered buying a bathing suit, so I sought my husband's advice.
'What do you think ?' I asked.
'Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one ?'
'Better get a bikini,' he replied.
'You'd never get it all in one.'
He's still in intensive care.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top