Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 11:34 AM

Re: The slap

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oooooh. That's sexist!

You naughty man.
Well I have not tried to be JBR.
The prostitutes / slappers are one lesbian, one gay, one straight, one transgender and one not sure what she/he is for the moment.

But at least they all have one thing in common.
They all like a good Craic!
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
There was an Scotsman, an Englishman and Claudia Schiffer sitting together in a carriage in a train going through Wales.

Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style train,there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark.
Then there was this kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the Scotsman were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Englishman had his hand against his face as he had been slapped.

The Englishman was thinking: 'The Scottish fella must have kissed Claudia Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead.'

Claudia Schiffer was thinking: 'The English fella must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Scotsman and got slapped for it.'

And the Scotsman was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make that kissing noise and slap that English b**tard again .
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Well I have not tried to be JBR.
The prostitutes / slappers are one lesbian, one gay, one straight, one transgender and one not sure what she/he is for the moment.

But at least they all have one thing in common.
They all like a good Craic!
Boozercruiser What's going on Man?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Boozercruiser What's going on Man?
I dont know Man.
You tell me!
Aside from someone dumping on sn excellent joke that is!
Am on me mobile at the moment in Conwy in the sunshone
, so difficult to poke me stubbu chubby fingers

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top