Join for free
Page 67 of 246 « First < 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 04:17 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 04:32 PM

80,000 blondes meet in a football stadium for a “Blondes Are Not Stupid” Convention.

The leader says, “We are all here today to prove to the world that blondes are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer?”

A blonde gingerly works her way through the crowd and steps up to the stage.

The leader asks her, “What is 15 plus 15?”

After 15 or 20 seconds she says, “Eighteen!”

Obviously everyone is a little disappointed. Then 80,000 blondes start cheering, “Give her another chance! Give her another chance!”

The leader says, “Well since we’ve gone to the trouble of getting 80,000 of you in one place and we have the world- wide press and global broadcast media here, gee, uh, I guess we can give her another chance.”

So he asks, “What is 5 plus 5?”

After nearly 30 seconds she eventually says, “Ninety?”

The leader is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets out a dejected sigh — everyone is disheartened – the blonde starts crying and the 80,000 blondes begin to yell and wave their hands shouting, “GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE!”

The leader, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm than good, eventually says, “Ok! Ok! Just one more chance — What is 2 plus 2?”

The girl closes her eyes, and after a whole minute eventually says, “Four?”

Throughout the stadium pandemonium breaks out as all 80,000 blondes jump to their feet, wave their arms, stomp their feet and scream… “Give her another chance! Give her another chance''
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
80,000 blondes meet in a football stadium for a “Blondes Are Not Stupid” Convention.

The leader says, “We are all here today to prove to the world that blondes are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer?”

Obviously everyone is a little disappointed. Then 80,000 blondes start cheering, “Give her another chance! Give her another chance!”

The leader says, “Well since we’ve gone to the trouble of getting 80,000 of you in one place and we have the world- wide press and global broadcast media here, gee, uh, I guess we can give her another chance.”

The leader is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets out a dejected sigh — everyone is disheartened – the blonde starts crying and the 80,000 blondes begin to yell and wave their hands shouting, “GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE!”

The leader, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm than good, eventually says, “Ok! Ok! Just one more chance — What is 2 plus 2?”

Throughout the stadium pandemonium breaks out as all 80,000 blondes jump to their feet, wave their arms, stomp their feet and scream… “Give her another chance! Give her another chance''
Nicked.

This, of course, could be readily adapted for Abbott!
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 06:17 PM

Nice one LD I'm not bothered if its "Nicked" it made me laugh..
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 07:38 PM

Nice one LD I'm not bothered if its "Nicked" it made me laugh..
No, I meant that I nicked it!
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Well, I didn't see that coming! But I am Blond! LOL

Good one LD
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
No, I meant that I nicked it!

So did I JB they loved it on my footy forum.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

22-06-2019, 12:02 AM

So did I JB they loved it on my footy forum.
Poor blondes.

Marge insists that she's a blonde, but I told her that she's not at all like a blonde; she's mousy.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 05:46 AM

I tried to change my password to penis but they said it was too short.
longfellow
Chatterbox

22-06-2019, 08:23 AM

Nice one Ploppy

Page 67 of 246 « First < 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top