Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 08:18 PM

Grease The Musical

Just got back from Leeds Grand Theatre after seeing Grease this afternoon, it was absolutely brilliant.

The dancers and singers were just so, so good, talk about having energy oh my goodness I was breathless just watching them, boy could they dance.

Whilst I'm not overly struck on Peter Andre I have to say he was very good as the Teen Angel. I knew he would suit the part but I didn't scream like many people did when he came on, the others were just as good, if not better. Why do people scream when someone famous comes on?

The show got a standing ovation, a well deserved ovation too. Just the tonic I needed.

Have you seen Grease the Muslcal?

My next musical theatre show is Les Mis in August in Bradford. I did see it last year in London but the show was ruined because I had a massive panic attack hence me going again.

Anyone seen Book of Mormon? I really fancy that.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 08:35 PM

Re: Grease The Musical

Never been to see this but glad you had such a good time.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Just got back from Leeds Grand Theatre after seeing Grease this afternoon, it was absolutely brilliant.

The dancers and singers were just so, so good, talk about having energy oh my goodness I was breathless just watching them, boy could they dance.

Whilst I'm not overly struck on Peter Andre I have to say he was very good as the Teen Angel. I knew he would suit the part but I didn't scream like many people did when he came on, the others were just as good, if not better. Why do people scream when someone famous comes on?

The show got a standing ovation, a well deserved ovation too. Just the tonic I needed.

Have you seen Grease the Muslcal?

My next musical theatre show is Les Mis in August in Bradford. I did see it last year in London but the show was ruined because I had a massive panic attack hence me going again.

Anyone seen Book of Mormon? I really fancy that.
Sounds good,we're off to the Birmingham Hippodrome next week end to see joseph.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Sounds good,we're off to the Birmingham Hippodrome next week end to see joseph.
I've seen a lot of musical theatre but not Joseph, let me know what you think Caric
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

27-06-2019, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Never been to see this but glad you had such a good time.
Thanks Bratts, it was just what the doctor ordered. x
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 09:33 PM

Not my thing, Lion Queen, but I'm pleased you had a good time. You deserve a good night out
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

27-06-2019, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Not my thing, Lion Queen, but I'm pleased you had a good time. You deserve a good night out
ahh thanks lad. A real bit of escapism for a while, I'm getting a bit more tomorrow evening too, I'm off to see Aladdin at cinema again, I'm treating my friend who just lost her husband, we both need these feel good factors at this moment in time.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
ahh thanks lad. A real bit of escapism for a while, I'm getting a bit more tomorrow evening too, I'm off to see Aladdin at cinema again, I'm treating my friend who just lost her husband, we both need these feel good factors at this moment in time.
Good stuff, have a great time both of you
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 09:54 PM

Years ago, when Peter first came onto the scene, our young kids (at the time) named him Peter Fartdre.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 11:45 PM

I usually go to all the rock n roll musicals but somehow I've missed Grease the musical.
I just looked at the tour dates and it's not coming anywhere near me - unless it's already been!!

I would have liked to see it but never mind...

I'm so pleased you had a good afternoon out LQ.x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top