Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 10:28 PM

lifting a frame off a video

interesting exercise but full with all sorts of problems. First of all after taking a video is a good video editing suite. Next selecting a clip and finally a frame within that clip. I used Adobe Premier Elements 14 to extract a frame.
next was to put that frame on a photo editing suite. Again I use Adobe Elements 14 to work up the picture.

is it worth it?? well I did post a photo elsewhere, a shot I would never have got from where I took it.

must explore this further never know what I have missed
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 10:38 PM

Re: lifting a frame off a video

The only way I have ever done this is with paint and picture manager. You have a video that's either been recorded yourself or on to a flash drive from TV. Plug it in to the computer and freeze the spot you want. Hit "print screen" which saves it to clipboard then open paint, paste it there and save it as a jpeg. Then open it with picture manager or picasa or whatever photoshop you have and process the picture to your liking. I've achieved some great results this way. Your gear sounds more sophisticated but I wonder how it compares.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top