Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 02:04 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

Rise and shine - it is Monday again!

Decided not to go to bed - I have so much to do there just won't be time.

I have a man coming to give me an estimate for a new main garage door - and need to decide on whether or not to ask him about a new side door as well - or just have that one bricked up when the main one is sorted out.

Current door is a heavy metal 'up and over' thing and is useless because it keeps coming off it's trolley. I think it is plotting to kill me because it knows I don't like it. Am planning to replace it with proper hinged doors. The side door is wooden - and falling to pieces - and may not be needed once the new one is in place.

Hey Ho - decisions, decisions !!

Have a lovely day whatever you are up to!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 04:04 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Morning all I, of course, am at work (:

Tabby, why not retain the side door in your garage as well (or get it replaced too)? It's handy to have an extra entrance. I don't know if yours is like my garage - at the bottom of the drive is the main rollover shutter for the car and then I have a patio between the garage and the house which has a small fence with a door in it? There is a side door in my garage which is accessed from the garden.
Anyway, good luck with that but get some sleep or you'll be shattered (or is that "shuttered"?) in the morning

Anyway, it's dark and really cold here.
No big plans after my sleep this afternoon except a especially intense exercise routine to do.

Have a nice day all
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 04:06 AM

Good afternoon.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 07:07 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Cold and dark but no rain forecast.

Bird feeding station and bird boxes to put up today.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 07:58 AM

Good morning all

Monday again....I remember Mondays of old....I used to dread them fighting through traffic to get to work...or even worse the train to London.....but today I can happily report I have very little planned ....a bit of decorating maybe...or I might just do nuthin.....great innit

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 08:13 AM

Good morning all.

Very frosting outside.

Off to Nissan's put car in for service, then to do our weekly shopping, then to the Solicitors, leaving home at 7.45am, don't think we will be back home til about 11.30am.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 09:11 AM

Good morning everybody a bright clear day with sun forecast for later.

Going to venture into town with Mr. Mags this morning, I have an appointment with Audiology at 11.00am. This will be my husband’s first trip out for 3 weeks, he’s looking forward to it
Enjoy your day everyone...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 09:22 AM

Good morning all.

Tony & I are off to our over 60's social group this afternoon. It's only the 2nd time we'll have been but we were made very welcome last time.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:24 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely start to the day.

I have to go and collect my medication from the doctors, the road I use is closed so I have to go the long way around.
I have to go to the surgery again on Thursday for a vaccination, unfortunately, I don't have enough Meds to last till then so have to go to the surgery twice which is annoying .

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:33 AM

Good morning all, frosty start but melting now and a fine day forecast methinks.

No real plans yet other than waiting in for the mower man to have a look at the damned thing which wouldn't start in spite of only just arriving back from having a full service with him...

Have a good Monday everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top