Join for free
Page 23 of 24 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 11:20 PM

Re: Tonight's Corrie

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I was amazed that Mary outfoxed Roy at the chess game, maybe Roy is now concerned that Mary is a closet Pawn Star. Lol.

Mad Mary and poor Roy. Hope she doesn't get her hooks into him. Glad they enjoyed the Elgar concert tonight though!

Now then, Stella and Karl and Sunita and Dev. I'm glad Stella clod Karl out tonight and if she's any sense (which she has) she won't have him back. Fine acting tonight by all, except of course Dev, who has to be the worst actor ever in Corrie. He makes my skin crawl and he's cheesier than a block of smelly Gorgonzola!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 11:38 PM

Agree with you Molly it was good to watch tonight. Boy wasn't Sunita honest with Dev, I almost felt sorry for him!!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 11:43 PM

There are a lot of gullible women like poor Stella, who have no idea what their partner is doing behind their back.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Agree with you Molly it was good to watch tonight. Boy wasn't Sunita honest with Dev, I almost felt sorry for him!!
I is a Mollie, nor'a Molly! We've been here before!

Seriously though, yes Sunita was totally honest and, oddly enough, I respected her for that, even though it hurt Dev very badly. She could have lied to him and begged his forgiveness, but she didn't.

If no kids had been involved, I wouldn't have blamed her for having a fling to be honest, but now it's messy, and it will get worse.

Where's Jeremy Kyle when we need him?
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 08:53 AM

I have no admiration for anyone who betrays a partner. She should have had the courage to leave him if she was unhappy in their relationship, before starting a relationship with some one else.
She played both ends against the middle and went crawling back to Dev when she was rejected by that creep of a man.
I find betrayal quite dispicable.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 09:49 AM

Sunita doesn't seem to worry about the kids much though does she. She seems to put herself first and dosen't worry about how the children will cope without her when she just goes off!

Dev and Sunita seem to like living the single lives without children it seems to me.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 10:21 AM

Why is it that when they show inside hospitals in soaps there's never many other people around when usually hospitals are heaving with people! Also when they are in hospital it always shows them in an individual room on their own, never in a ward.......... If only hospitals were really like that, it would be wonderful.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 03:23 PM

I just wish they would write Sunita, Dev and lover-boy out altogether.I'm really fed up with that storyline.
Alicat
West Berkshire

28-07-2012, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
I just wish they would write Sunita, Dev and lover-boy out altogether.I'm really fed up with that storyline.
Nooooo, it's a really good storyline and it's only just started. We want something to spice up Corrie.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2012, 06:39 PM

Is it just me or does Sunita resemble a ventriloguist's dummy when she speaks? It's only her bottom lip that seems to move. Oh, just me then ....

Page 23 of 24 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top