Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 01:03 AM

Re: What's that fuzzy stuff ?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Bakerman, lf the hairs on human bodies shed like that, l now have an image of a Yeti living in your apartment!!
Artangel, I went through my dirty laundry basket and I found this fellow living there.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Yeti.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	14314  
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Wow I think you probably hit the nail; on the head. I had no idea that humans were that dirty.
I have no magnifying glass, but now that you mention it, the hairs I've looked at do resemble short human hairs. .
Told ya!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 12:25 PM

Artangel, I went through my dirty laundry basket and I found this fellow living there.
Corrr, he’s handsome!!

I am not sure if this thread was meant to be serious but l think it’s quite funny.
Especially, the thought of walking around with hairs dropping off you. I know your dead skin cells are dropping off you every few seconds, so imagine the pile if you never ever hoovered!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Told ya!

He needs that carpet sweeper you advertised,Bruce! 😂🤣😅
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 10:18 PM

The entire floor in my apartment is WHITE ceramic tile and it shows every little bit of dirt. However, when I sweep up, I see lots and lots of "fuzzy/fluffy stuff". Dirt that I may be tracking in, I can understand, but what in the world is that dark grayish color fuzzy/fluffy stuff. It looks like animal hair but I DON"T have a pet. What is it and where is it coming from ????

Why don’t you post a picture of that fuzzy/ fluffy stuff, maybe then all will be revealed?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top