Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2015, 05:03 PM

Re: The black dog

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Don't be silly. Would a 'very down' person find this thread funny? Nope - bored, plain and simple.

As for being banned off here - eh? Would be doing me a favour believe me. You try getting yourself banned off here - it is bloody hard going. This forum is just one of many - no big loss to me .
Yes, I actually think a particular mindset COULD find it funny. Beause they are very low they look for people and situations to make negative comments on. They find it difficult to "lighten up".

I do know that in depression, feelings can be magnified. So I think it's maybe why you find it funny. "Laughter can become hysterical, tears always at the ready..........."

Please don't think I'm being nasty, I'm just trying to have some understanding.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2015, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Yes, I actually think a particular mindset COULD find it funny. Beause they are very low they look for people and situations to make negative comments on. They find it difficult to "lighten up".

I do know that in depression, feelings can be magnified. So I think it's maybe why you find it funny. "Laughter can become hysterical, tears always at the ready..........."

Please don't think I'm being nasty, I'm just trying to have some understanding.
Alice - I can see you are trying to understand me but please don't try anymore will you as you are doing yourself a disservice. I ain't depressed. I'm very busy working and only skip to places such as this in-between jobs - multitasking. I have commented on stuff similar to this thread many times before and now I can't be arsed to take it seriously anymore. Bored! You understand now?

I also find it unsettling (and annoying) that a lay person, such as yourself, has the audacity to think themselves qualified to pass judgement on my frame of mind. Leave it alone please.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2015, 06:15 PM

Alice - I can see you are trying to understand me but please don't try anymore will you as you are doing yourself a disservice. I ain't depressed. I'm very busy working and only skip to places such as this in-between jobs - multitasking. I have commented on stuff similar to this thread many times before and now I can't be arsed to take it seriously anymore. Bored! You understand now?

I also find it unsettling (and annoying) that a lay person, such as yourself, has the audacity to think themselves qualified to pass judgement on my frame of mind. Leave it alone please.
Bored................and very nasty.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2015, 06:21 PM

Just an attention seeker.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

16-02-2015, 06:25 PM

Some people have obvious problems, but won't be sorted for them here. To blame it on boredom is utterly ridiculous. However, I don't wish the person any harm. They're not in a nice place at the moment.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2015, 06:27 PM

Let this thread get back on topic. My state of mind is something no-one on here is capable of understanding. Silly buggers.

Managed to raise a smile or 2 from me anyway. Much more emotive subject matter now eh. Like I keep saying - psychology rocks .
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

16-02-2015, 06:31 PM

Let this thread get back on topic. My state of mind is something no-one on here is capable of understanding. Silly buggers.

Managed to raise a smile or 2 from me anyway. Much more emotive subject matter now eh. Like I keep saying - psychology rocks .
Well I'm glad that something makes you laugh
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2015, 06:45 PM

My husband went for his last meeting with the psychologist today..

He suffered a heart attack last year and the only red flag he had was stress ..
Sadly the psychologist has only caused more stress in their way sending a report to the GP that said my husbands pain was proberbly due to stress...

Turns out he has a problem with the vertebra in his neck and an (until now) undiagnosed asthma. It was only because I fought tooth and nail for more tests and refused to accept what the psychologist said that weve got this far..

Amazing that the person who was supposed to help caused more blooming problems!
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2015, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Anita ->
Depression isn't feeling 'fed up' or a bit down, it's mental pain, with the pain being as hard to deal with as physical pain.
Absolutely right Anita...real clinical depression is real depression...many use the word too lightly as with those who say"I have flu" when what they really have is a heavy cold.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2015, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
My husband went for his last meeting with the psychologist today..

He suffered a heart attack last year and the only red flag he had was stress ..
Sadly the psychologist has only caused more stress in their way sending a report to the GP that said my husbands pain was proberbly due to stress...

Turns out he has a problem with the vertebra in his neck and an (until now) undiagnosed asthma. It was only because I fought tooth and nail for more tests and refused to accept what the psychologist said that weve got this far..

Amazing that the person who was supposed to help caused more blooming problems!
A psychologist wouldn't be looking for a problem with the vertebra or diagnosing asthma?.......I am struggling to understand how the psychologist is to blame here?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top