Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 10:36 PM

Re: Who do we believe?

Originally Posted by Pats ->
If a doctor prescribes it they do.....
.......Surely people don't believe everything what they read in the papers?
Of course they do when people in the news or on TV programmes tell them things they believe it (not everyone of course) but if they didn't we would see no advertising as no one would buy anything.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 11:20 PM

This happens time and again. We're told what's best one minute, then after half the women in the nation are doing it, they change their minds. I wish the bods would make sure of their facts before they publish information.
Thankfully I am past all that but I would never have taken HRT anyway . Unless you take it for the rest of your life you will have to go through the menopause at some stage, it is just being postponed with HRT not cancelled.

I heard a discussion on the radio quite recently, some people claimed a postponed menopause had fewer symptoms others said different.
Aging has bought a number of health problems for me, I would not have wanted to add to them with the unpleasant menopausal symptoms I experienced .
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2015, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
.......Surely people don't believe everything that they read in the papers?
Correct, or what a NHS doctor tells me also, personal experience helps form my beliefs.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top