Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 06:20 PM

Re: How Do I Stop Crying?

Have a cyber hug and cry away.
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 06:35 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss Art.
I cant offer any words of comfort at this time but you will be left with many happy memories to treasure in later years as your grief becomes more manageable.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 07:11 PM

Thank You all for your kind words of comfort which have really helped me.
It's the little things that crack me up. Not hearing the sound of her tail lashing against the kitchen cupboards when there was food being prepared! Sitting on the sofa with her next to me, her head on my lap and my poodle sitting on the other side. How excited she was to go for a ride in the car.
I must stop all this crying now as my face is getting wrecked with grief!!
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 09:50 PM

So sorry Art, can't think of anything to say, I just hope you feel better soon.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 10:01 PM

I am so very sorry for your loss.
I hope you can feel this hug from far away.
Rest well Cassie.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 10:09 PM

Feel for you it's terrible losing a much loved animal.....I've been there and never had another dog since.....you cry girl it will bring a bit of relief.
yani
yani is female 

01-01-2016, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
My beautiful 11 year old Labrador Cassie was put to sleep on 30th December 2015. I am devastated as it was all so quick. She went off her back legs on Boxing Day, she seemed to rally but then went downhill so quickly.

Cassie....If I could have taken years off my life and given them to you. I would have done so in a heartbeat....
My deepest condolences to you Artangel. Your precious pooch had a good and long life with you, may she rest in peace. I know how you feel, we were devastated when we had to put our little dog to sleep in February. He was 15. The pain consumed us, he was my little boy. Shortly after, we got another male dog because we were in so much pain and he saved me from a broken heart. I hope one day you find the same kind of comfort. My heart goes out to you. (((hugs)))
Cam
USA
Cam is female  Cam has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 10:48 PM

Very sorry to hear about Cassie. It's like losing a family member.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 11:50 PM

Aw Art, sorry I haven't read this before now.

So sorry to hear you've lost your beloved pet. It is heartbreaking, isn't it? I cried for months when my guinea pig died. What on earth will I be like when I get my own dog (hopefully soon), which will be all mine, and not shared with other family (ie my parents)??

Met little Boo today, niece's dog. She was unsure of me first but she just loves trotting over your legs to get from one person to another, when on the sofa, and I eventually felt that familiar lovely sensation of a small furry body cuddling into me, and realised how much I'd missed it.

Sending hugs to you, Art. X
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2016, 12:13 AM

I am so sorry for your loss Art. (((hug)))

The love you had for your Cassie shines through..

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top