Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 04:32 PM

Re: The Great Republican Coverup

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Carter's anti-Semitism is legendary.
A very good point.Carter's buddying up with Hamas and the Eastern European despots was horrendous while he was in office. It's been a mystery to me why the US Jewish community tends to align with the Democratic Party that would throw them to the wolves in a heartbeat.
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2020, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
A very good point.Carter's buddying up with Hamas and the Eastern European despots was horrendous while he was in office. It's been a mystery to me why the US Jewish community tends to align with the Democratic Party that would throw them to the wolves in a heartbeat.
It is because Jewish people are usually very well educated and understand politics. They know who their friends are and who their enemies are.
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2020, 02:33 PM

The great Republican white wash of the White House is complete. The trial with a predetermined outcome and with no witnesses and no documentation.

The Republican reasoning for introducing no new evidence was as follows:

We know that Trump used his office to shake down the Ukrainian president to fabricate information on Trump's political rivals. We know that the President used the power of his office to prevent a complete investigation of his actions. We don't want the American people to see the evidence in an open court. We support Trump's cover up. The ends justify the means since he is one of us....Seig Heil.
Bingbong
Chester
Bingbong is female 

06-02-2020, 02:43 PM

Trump should have been impeached I have not a shadow of doubt that he was guilty as charged. Many British politicians are far from perfect, but compared with trump they aren't too bad.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2020, 03:17 PM

Oh dear.

Tut tut.

How sad.

Never mind.

It's all worked out fine in the end!

Next?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2020, 03:29 PM

Hope the voter's will remove him from office.
Bingbong
Chester
Bingbong is female 

06-02-2020, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Hope the voter's will remove him from office.
I fear he will get in for a another term of office as the Democrats appear to be in complete disarray.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2020, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bingbong ->
I fear he will get in for a another term of office as the Democrats appear to be in complete disarray.
That's for the Democrats to sort out surely?

One thing that's surprising me is why haven't the Republicans gone after the Clintons, and O'Bamas for all their lies, deceit, and misdoings in public office? There's a shedload of evidence readily available to them.
Savvy
United States

06-02-2020, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
That's for the Democrats to sort out surely?

One thing that's surprising me is why haven't the Republicans gone after the Clintons, and O'Bamas for all their lies, deceit, and misdoings in public office? There's a shedload of evidence readily available to them.
Because there is nothing there to go after, except mistruths, half truths and damn lies fostered by the foaming at the mouth conservatives.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2020, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
Because there is nothing there to go after, except mistruths, half truths and damn lies fostered by the foaming at the mouth conservatives.
O and I got the impression you were against Trump.

This will warm your heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J70LzQ5c5s

And this true Americans in Joy and Nutters having a break down,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMqtRzFRnWI

Or this a bit long but worth watching the bitch behind him,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNEC...ature=emb_logo

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top