Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 09:10 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, wrap up warm and if we are lucky we shall have a lovely day like yesterday was here. Stay safe and well. God bless.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 09:13 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning - Bright and frosty at present with a temperature of -1ºC. A trip to the hospital this morning (on the bus) for Mrs mart's chest examination ..internal I should add. A bike ride to to see my brother this afternoon.

Have the best day possible.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 09:37 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Very cold here, another ‘white-out’ with frost this morning. A dry and bright start with
fog and frost soon lifting, then bright through the morning with sunny spells is the forecast. Maximum temperature 8ºC.

Keeping warm is the plan for today, again – roll on spring!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 10:12 AM

Good Morning everyone.

I am out, shopping, with a friend this morning - then visiting her husband this afternoon. He has been moved out of hospital into a rehabilitation centre to help walk again, Apparently he is doing so well he may be allowed home next week.

Have a fun day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 10:13 AM

Good morning everyone a cold and frosty start.

Chloes hairdryer which hangs in the garage next to her washing kit and I which I use daily on her legs has packed up so I need to pop and get another before the storm arrives.
Such a nuisance having to go out.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 10:18 AM

Good morning everyone, frost and thick fog here too first thing but clearing slightly now.

Just back from walking the dogs and just enjoying a steaming brew before deciding how to waste the rest lf the day

Enjoy your day folks
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 10:23 AM

Morning all.
Blue sky together with a thick white frost this morning.

After I've defrosted the car, I'm off to exercise class this morning, then a bit of shopping on the way home. That's about as exciting as it gets today.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 10:40 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A busy day ahead.

Lodgers are away tomorrow, Guy is away for the weekend as well.

The house is a complete tip and it all needs sorting and moving before they go.

Have a good day all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 12:40 PM

Good Morning from Foxy's world.....

Another outstanding run this morning and half a minute faster than yesterday...
Although it was foggy with thick frost coating every surface I noticed that it was melting and dripping on my head while running through the wood, and by the time I got home all the frost had gone....Very strange.

Strong winds and rain forecast for tomorrow and the beginning of next week, but the good news is.....It will be warmer...

Managed to take the motor out for a long run down to Barlborough and pay for a forthcoming holiday yesterday, missed Mrs Fox sat beside me though.....
She is recovering but it's going to take time....Can't go too far from a toilet at the moment....
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 04:51 PM

I'm not sneezing, coughing or snotting so much today. I think my cold has past its sell by date and I'm on the road to recovery.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top