Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 04:34 PM

Re: Mother and daughters told 'too big' for business class

Yes, unfortunately, Looking at the photo, they are all rather on the large side, but even so, surely staff could have been more discreet and taken them into a quiet area, brought in an English interpreter to explain in a kind way about the size of the seats. There really is no excuse for embarrassing passengers (paying customers) in the way those three poor ladies were.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 04:36 PM

I'm glad I've stopped flying anywhere
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Agreed Morticia .
Having had to endure a flight ,with a seriously obese young woman sitting next to me whose arm and leg was constantly pressed up against mine I don’t ever want that experience again and so feel sympathy for anyone who had any of those women seated next to them .
I

I too have had that experience Zuleika. Not comfortable at all, especially as I was sitting in the centre seat so HWMO could have his window seat. Even though this rather large lady had the aisle seat, she still claimed almost a quarter of my space all the time, even claiming my seat arm! (I reclaimed it quickly at the first opportunity. When the meal came round, it was a nightmare as her whole arm invaded my space so much I had to revert to eating my meal with my fork in my right hand and no knife!
Thankfully, it was only a two and a half hour flight. I don't think I could have endured it if it had been long-haul.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 05:19 PM

"Excuse me, I actually paid for ALL of my seat, for ME..."
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 05:24 PM

Perhaps a bit of shame might be a good incentive to lose some weight...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top