Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 11:02 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

It's absolutely blowing & raining here

Fortunately I have a lot of food in so I don't need to go out anywhere

I'll spend today catching up on some minor jobs - writing letters to one or two friends; finishing a couple of half read books; sharpening two new leather paring knives
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 11:43 AM

Good morning all lots of things have been going bump in the night. A fence a couple of doors away is down, next doors portable greenhouse has blown over, refuse bins and boxes are scattered over the road.

No plans for the day.

Enjoy your day...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 12:39 PM

Just back in after trying to do a temporary repair to an area of flat roof over the kitchen/diner, looks like being an insurance job as the water has got in now and the lights have blown! Just hope it doesn't get any worse...
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 04:28 PM

Afternoon all. Tiles on the roof are all present and correct after last night's bashing by the wind. The sun was out until a few mins ago but it's clouded over again and looks as if it's about to dump another swimming pool full of water down on us.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top