Join for free
Page 4 of 79 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 08:40 PM

Re: Murder by Police - George Floyd

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Classing this incident as murder is more than a little premature. It is more than possible that it is a case of one man maintaing control over a peep who had proved difficult to control that went wrong. There is no indication that it was done with the intent of killing the prisoner.

He might be charged with murder?

But that doesn't mean to say he will be convicted of murder though, does it.

Did you watch the video I posted earlier?
That cop looked so casual kneeling on his neck, he even had one hand in his pocket while he was rocking his weight back and forth deliberately.

I don't believe for a one moment, that a trained copper would be unaware of what the results would be.

His mate who stood watching is no better either. He could have put a stop to it, but didn't lift a finger.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 08:43 PM

Anyone who's posted on this thread may find these news items of interest,
It was just eight or so minutes ago that I found the first one:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52854025

A news item from a different news channel:

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-05-29/...an-in-custody/
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 09:01 PM

Can you believe that that bunch of redneck coppers arrested the film crew on live television ?

Of course the lead reporter Oscar Jimenez was black .

Once more the police lied saying the team would not move when they are on live TV politely asking where the police want them to go .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 09:03 PM

Here is another picture of them killing George Floyd
There were four of them ( now all sacked )

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	955EBAD0-A2DD-4C44-B0F5-B82885EC0B8D.png
Views:	61
Size:	236.8 KB
ID:	12770  
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Classing this incident as murder is more than a little premature. It is more than possible that it is a case of one man maintaing control over a peep who had proved difficult to control that went wrong. There is no indication that it was done with the intent of killing the prisoner.
BALONEY ! Mr. Floyd was handcuffed and lying in the gutter. He was completely under control. The cop knew full well that a knee pressing on the main arteries of the neck would stop blood flow to the brain. That cop murdered Mr. Floyd. Period !
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 09:34 PM

The policeman posing with his knee on the man’s neck just moments before the man died, is sickening.

In fact, he looks like one of those American trophy hunters who pose with their kill in Africa.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yeah right .
The CCTV camera and multiple witnesses showed he had showed no resistance at all .Its clearly the case of a bully who has gone too far ( he has some 18 complaints about him none upheld ) the other policeman - Thao who stood there impassively - has already been in one brutality case and the police settled with the victim out of court at $25000 .
The man was handcuffed how much control do you need ?
Nope AD you are wrong on this one that man coldly and deliberately killed that man .
When a man stops breathing and you still kneel on his neck you don’t care if he lives or dies .
He died.
I do hope I'm wrong on this one more than most. I WANT to be wrong.

But --- in America anyone can be certain of the best justice that money can buy. On either side.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

29-05-2020, 09:56 PM

Not if you are black and especially if you live in Minnesota

https://www.startribune.com/how-did-...tes/547537761/
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Not if you are black and especially if you live in Minnesota

https://www.startribune.com/how-did-...tes/547537761/

I'm not arguing with the racial inequities in Minnesota, however, in terms of police brutality against blacks, the deep south remains the most dangerous... by far.

In New Orleans, decades ago, an unarmed, locally famous black activist was gunned down by police with 47 bullet holes in his body.

Additionally, in 1969, my sister was brutally beaten by a black man who was later arrested. This had been happening to other college girls from that area. A month or so passed and I wanted to check up on the case. I called my attorney and he called me back later that day. The attorney told me that "he had not been released but he was no longer in jail." I didn't get it and I pressed for an answer. the attorney said, " Oh come on, Ric. Where do you think you live ? A negro man beats many white women here in New Orleans and he disappears from jail. What do you think happened, huh ? He was taken out late at night and fed to the alligators". Southern "justice" in Louisiana.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2020, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I'm not arguing with the racial inequities in Minnesota, however, in terms of police brutality against blacks, the deep south remains the most dangerous... by far.

In New Orleans, decades ago, an unarmed, locally famous black activist was gunned down by police with 47 bullet holes in his body.

Additionally, in 1969, my sister was brutally beaten by a black man who was later arrested. This had been happening to other college girls from that area. A month or so passed and I wanted to check up on the case. I called my attorney and he called me back later that day. The attorney told me that "he had not been released but he was no longer in jail." I didn't get it and I pressed for an answer. the attorney said, " Oh come on, Ric. Where do you think you live ? A negro man beats many white women here in New Orleans and he disappears from jail. What do you think happened, huh ? He was taken out late at night and fed to the alligators". Southern "justice" in Louisiana.
Reading your posts on this subject BM, It seems america is heading
for sme big shyte sooner than later imo?
Your whole policeforce needs to go into intensive retraining at the
very least, or completely replaced by black only officers??
None of my business l know!!

Donkeyman! 🤐🤐

Page 4 of 79 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top