Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 12:05 AM

Re: ladyboys...

Carol I am sure you will have a fab time and that they put on a good show. Many years ago (well about 2000), I went to see the opposite of this on a hen night - the Dreamboys. Wierdest night of my life. We also had our own limo with a bar and everything.

Apparently the dreamboys use elastic bands to make it all hang out whereas the ladyboys use....well you need to google "ladyboys underwear" to find out! (don't blame me if you can't unsee it though!)
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 12:24 AM

Ok I never heard of ladyboys so goggled it.
These trans look more feminine than most women.
Enjoy the show Carol. It’s not really my thing but certainly is interesting.

https://www.google.ca/amp/travelnann...land-2017/amp/
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 12:27 AM

I suspect that those on here who say it's not really their thing are a bit skeptical like I was.

Think they'd be pleasantly entertained by the outrageous parody mocking itself.
MarciKS
Kansas USA
MarciKS is female  MarciKS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 02:03 AM

I too hope you enjoy yourself. I don't care for that kind of thing myself.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 03:26 AM

Hi

The show is great fun.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 06:46 AM

Just looked at the link , they really are quite beautiful, I hope the show comes down south as I'd love to see them . I wonder if sadly they are a freak of nature as they are not men yet born Male with such beauty ( my opinion)
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
I suspect that those on here who say it's not really their thing are a bit skeptical like I was.

Think they'd be pleasantly entertained by the outrageous parody mocking itself.
I might have said it wasn't my type of thing at one time but I'm willing to be entertained.

I've heard the words spectacular & amazing used to describe this show.

I'm really looking forward to it. I'll take lots of photo's & post them on here.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 09:53 AM

In my travels abroad, I've run into a few "lady boys". In the Philippines they are called "Billie Boys".
They have absolutely no qualms about trying to give oral sex to un-knowing straight men. Really, really creepy.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
In my travels abroad, I've run into a few "lady boys". In the Philippines they are called "Billie Boys".
They have absolutely no qualms about trying to give oral sex to un-knowing straight men. Really, really creepy.
You surprise me, bakerman, I thought you appreciated the finer things in life.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 11:32 AM

I reckon it would be a good night out Carol.
The older I get the more accepting I become....And sometimes I'm quite surprised at what I've been missing....

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top