Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 10:33 PM

Re: Repatriation of Isis children and babies

Not our problem.

Apart from anything else they are damaged goods.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
But how do we know, that when they learn of their past / being removed from their mothers, that they don't turn radical?

I mean, how many Muslims that we've taken in, given a home to etc left to fight for Isis? There was a fair few..

We don't know
The little ones will be adopted and forget .
The bigger ones will be more damaged but it's the right thing to do we cannot leave them there .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 10:38 PM

That's a sweeping statement, it is difficult to damage a Gene even by experience.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 11:23 PM

UN expert urges France to repatriate Islamic State suspects sentenced to death in Iraq
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 12:26 AM

Guys!..who cares about genes!?..Who draws the line between "little ones" and "bigger ones"..Who decides whether they are old enough to know what's going on..or not. Do we ssay "OK you are 5. we'll rescue you..YOu are 6 stay where you are and die"..??Who cares about which adults made what decisions and how hard they should be punished??..And "damaged goods"..??!!...What in twenty seven kinds of buggery does that mean AT? I strenuously disagree (surprise surprise!) It absolutely IS your problem. Children in trouble are the problem of every adult. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN!!! God I am sorry for shouting here but what is it a that some of you... ADULTS! here..Don't understand??..We live in countries that ares capable of doing something humane and decent for innocent children. Be one that does. Don't quibble about it..You can afford it. Be the kind of 21st century country that our great neighbour and friend - more like family really - New Zealand is. Be the kind of country that gave us people like Dr Barnardo, William Booth, Florence Nightingale and Charles Dickens. Be an example to the world and really be Great Britain again. Just do it. DO NOT take this as some kind of holy lecture from an upstart from down under. It isn't and it isn't meant to be. Call it encouragement. Call it a rally to the good..Call it Arthur if you like. Doesn't matter. What you call it and it doesn't matter who's kids they are. It's about the kids..Just the kids.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 06:09 AM

Hi

My view, cynical and it may upset some, but I was an Enforcement Officer for many years.

My instinct, as a Dad, is that they are innocent and we should take them in.

Life is, unfortunately, not as simple as that.

We set a trap for ourselves, own own Law regarding refugees.

Take in the children and the Mothers then have a right to come here, family separation.

There is now the situation where the Mothers must be allowed back into the UK.

Do not think our Politicians are ready to change this.

Corbyn and Co are already advocating the return of the Mothers.

You cannot rely on Boris either.

There is a huge fight going on at the moment.

Boris wants to grant an amnesty to all illegal Immigrants in the UK.

Your Enforcement Agencies are completely against this.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My view, cynical and it may upset some, but I was an Enforcement Officer for many years.

My instinct, as a Dad, is that they are innocent and we should take them in.

Life is, unfortunately, not as simple as that.

Take in the children and the Mothers then have a right to come here, family separation.

Do not think our Politicians are ready to change this.

Corbyn and Co are already advocating the return of the Mothers.

You cannot rely on Boris either.

There is a huge fight going on at the moment.

Boris wants to grant an amnesty to all illegal Immigrants in the UK.

Your Enforcement Agencies are completely against this.
Absolutely Swim F. Your view doesn't upset me. It's valid and based on years of experience. I worked in criminal justice for a long time too. I know how cynical it can make you. You try to do the right and fair thing and often it just gets spat back in your face. Or worse. I just can't cop the "It's not my problem" attitude when it comes to children that's all. You might think you are cynical but at least you think about it. There's no easy solution with this stuff. That's for sure.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good point, Swimmy.
keezoy
Australia

13-08-2019, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good point, Swimmy.
I've made my point here. Can't say any more than I have. But if you focus on what the mothers of these children might do, is that more important than focussing on the alternative if we do nothing?. I am not suggesting for a second that the adults attached to these kids not be monitored and controlled - their associations and activities etc - if they are allowed back into the country. If they are criminals they are criminals. What happens to the children of violent criminals that are born and bred in the UK?..They can't all go to prison with mum and dad. Sometimes kids have to be separated from their parents. Especially if those adults are psychotic murdering scumbags. It's hard..bloody horrible. But sometimes it's the only alternative.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 07:11 AM

The mothers must never come back .
They are dangerous radicalised women and will indoctrinate their children indeed are already doing so .
Some children are not allowed to attend the camp schools and when they hear music scream haram as do their crazy mothers .

The mothers are lost the children are not .
We must act now and take them away .

It’s a terrible thing to take a child from its mother but In the name of humanity we cannot leave those children there .
It’s child abuse .

There are only about 30 British children in the camps we can take these .
The mothers we cannot they are a danger to us and to our own children .

But we must act now before their minds are filled with hate and it’s too late .

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top