Join for free
Page 33 of 52 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 02:26 PM

Re: China Must get It's Come-uppance?

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Here is the letter sent to the WHO from Donald Trump

I like it ...

https://order-order.com/2020/05/19/r...-organisation/
The Donald never ever wrote all that Bread!!

NDonkeymsn! 😇😇
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 03:38 PM

In my opinion, Donald Trump has always had the best interests of the American people and industry at heart.
He may be painful to watch but he certainly gets things done....Thanks Bread, great letter, let's hope it does some good and gets to the bottom of this outbreak.....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 07:40 PM

Here is some great news !

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...positive-arent
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Here is some great news !

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...positive-arent
Great news Bread, but why don't we hear stuff like this on the BBC?....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Great news Bread, but why don't we hear stuff like this on the BBC?....

Its the BBC .... say no more
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

11-06-2020, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Abso-bloody- lutely. The Chinese regime have got away with too much too long. Every time they are challenged on anything from human rights violations to bullying their neighbours in the region to their dodgy business practices and loan sharking smaller countries..they cry racism. This is total BS. THe world has nothing against the Chinese people. They have built great communities in Australia, the US, Britain amd all over Asia. It's this regime that is the wrongun.
Too right mate. Time this nefarious regime was brought to heel. Sco Mo calls for an inquiry into the origins of this pandemic and China threatens our trade and calls us racist to cover its guilt.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 04:28 AM

I could be wrong but it seems to me that the origin of many virus began in the animal markets of China. I recall not too long ago, that they were forced to kill off millions upon millions of chickens, and ducks to stop a further spread of a virus called the bird flu. There were other cases of virus beginning in the animal markets but I have forgotten the name of them.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I could be wrong but it seems to me that the origin of many virus began in the animal markets of China. I recall not too long ago, that they were forced to kill off millions upon millions of chickens, and ducks to stop a further spread of a virus called the bird flu. There were other cases of virus beginning in the animal markets but I have forgotten the name of them.
Thats the beast from the east bakerman

Donkeyman! 👎😇👎
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

13-06-2020, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by Swannie148 ->
Too right mate. Time this nefarious regime was brought to heel. Sco Mo calls for an inquiry into the origins of this pandemic and China threatens our trade and calls us racist to cover its guilt.
Love what Sco Mo said in reply to those commies calling us racist over our treatment of chinese students "we will never give in to coercion from wherever it comes". Quite obvious to whom he is referring.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Nothing compared to the horrible diseases in Africa. The whole rotten place is a disease.

Actually the wet markets are the distribution points but the various bugs come about by the species barrier being breached because of the farming methods which are pretty basic in rural districts made much worse by the growing use of antibiotics which is a method INTRODUCED BY AMERICAN BLOODY FARMERS and now sadly spread everywhere where GREED overrides GOOD FARMING PRACTICE.

Page 33 of 52 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top