Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 07:15 PM

Re: Kier versus Boris.

Originally Posted by Barry ->
All very well being critical, but it's hardly the constructive critiscism that the country needs at the moment. When Starmer won the leadership he said he would work with the government through this pandemic crisis but I've seen very lityle evidence of that yet, just snipe ,snipe, snipe and more snipe.

Same with the unions regarding getting the country and schools back to work, they should be working with employers and teachers to make arrangements to put in place safety practices, not just scream how unsafe everything is, they are an absolute disgrace.

It appears that even in these times of not just national, but of a global crisis, all the left still care about is scoring political points.

Disbloodygraceful...
Absolutely!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 07:53 PM

If only the opposition would help and inform the government instead of bombarding them with stupid questions and demanding pointless enquiries we might get through this quicker. Of course it would be good if this could happen all the time and not just during a national crisis.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
All very well being critical, but it's hardly the constructive critiscism that the country needs at the moment. When Starmer won the leadership he said he would work with the government through this pandemic crisis but I've seen very lityle evidence of that yet, just snipe ,snipe, snipe and more snipe.

Same with the unions regarding getting the country and schools back to work, they should be working with employers and teachers to make arrangements to put in place safety practices, not just scream how unsafe everything is, they are an absolute disgrace.

It appears that even in these times of not just national, but of a global crisis, all the left still care about is scoring political points.

Disbloodygraceful...

I once more totally agree, Barry.

Even in these times they can't pull together for the good of the country. Too interested in scoring points. Like overgrown schoolboys they are, and I could cheerfully slap Starmer round the earhole!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I once more totally agree, Barry.

Even in these times they can't pull together for the good of the country. Too interested in scoring points. Like overgrown schoolboys they are, and I could cheerfully slap Starmer round the earhole!
I second what you just said!

I was thinking last night why all the politicians can't unite and between them come up with ways to see us all through this dreadful period of all our lives.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by lion queen ->
i second what you just said!

I was thinking last night why all the politicians can't unite and between them come up with ways to see us all through this dreadful period of all our lives.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I second what you just said!

Thanks Queenie.
They are all about 'Me Me Me' and point scoring, that's their trouble.
Ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 10:54 PM

The SNP are no different either. They were all calling for a party of national unity about a year ago and now there is a real crisis all they can do is throw cheap shots at the government.

This should be about saving lives not political point scoring
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 03:16 AM

Hi

We have not done well.

The Government is about news management.

We have had weeks of daily briefings which had a slide of how many deaths there are, comparing the UK with others.

These have now stopped when we became the worst reporting.

This is not about Political points scoring, it is about the system, a combination of which ever party is in power and the Civil Service.

Things need to change, we have accepted stupidity for too long.

We deserve better.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 07:45 AM

I apologize in advance because I know this is a serious thread but...

I think Starmer sounds just like George the pink hippo from the retro kids TV programme Rainbow....ever since I noticed the similarity I can't take a thing he says seriously....honest he sounds just like George.....remembee him..Zippy's mate
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I apologize in advance because I know this is a serious thread but...

I think Starmer sounds just like George the pink hippo from the retro kids TV programme Rainbow....ever since I noticed the similarity I can't take a thing he says seriously....honest he sounds just like George.....remembee him..Zippy's mate
now you mention it

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top