Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 10:35 AM

Re: Why does the government keep using word Advice instead of issuing Demands?

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Well said OGF !
Thanks Bread...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Nothing wrong with BoJo. He's the best PM since Mrs Thatcher bar none.

He delivered BREXIT and with it return of our independence. Sadly we are stuck with the useless and unnecessary Transition period but that will soon end and the sooner the better.
I would agree with that Todger, I just wish people [the vindictive trouble causing media] would just let him get on with his job...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

27-05-2020, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
[/B]

Okay, your argument settles it. Everybody knew what kind of man boris is, so this behaviour was to expected? And by voting for him must get behind him always? Conversely, then only people that didn't vote for him are allowed to criticise. That is the american way, and OGF, you seem wiser than that to me.
I can't believe that we are still on about Dominic Cummings for God's sake...Don't we think that Boris and his government have got enough on their plate trying to save everyones arses from the demon virus, and uncouple us from the biggest threat to British sovereignty we have ever faced....

If DC did wrong slap his legs and give him a fine and let's move on.....And just for the record Solasch, I didn't vote for Boris. I voted for the brexit party, and I would have voted for Nigel Farage had he stood. But unlike the remainers, I accept the result of a democratic vote and as such will now support the leader of the country.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top