Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 04:33 PM

Dreams

Does anyone know anything about the meaning of dreams?
I keep dreaming that I have to go back to houses I've lived in before, break in and collect up all sorts of stuff I left behind, often my kids toys! The more I pick up the more there is! (I've jut moved across the road & hope I don't get the urge!)
I also have one where I can't find my way out of my old school.
Any ideas?
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

09-04-2013, 04:39 PM

Re: Dreams

I don't think dreams have any meaning apart from maybe an over-active imagination, which I have, I spend what appears to be most of the night dreaming.
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 04:39 PM

I often dream about places I've been. I think they're really a mixture of various places I've been on my various travels, but it bugs me because I can't identify them exactly.

However, I discovered that if you take Beta Blockers, they can cause weird vivid dreams. It's a well recognised side-effect.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I keep dreaming that I have to go back to houses I've lived in before, break in and collect up all sorts of stuff I left behind, often my kids toys! The more I pick up the more there is! (I've jut moved across the road & hope I don't get the urge!)
Any ideas?
Maybe you just dont feel 'settled' yet, they are anxious dreams to me....
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 04:59 PM

If your kids are grown up and moving on maybe your just dwelling back to the good or bad times and wondering if you could of done some thing different or moments in time that were turning points in your life and your wondering if you could of made a different path ?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 05:02 PM

I took betablockers for a couple of years & had some real scary ones. Mine have been going on for years. I have lots about a house where I lived in S.Africa. we had to leave because my husband deserted myself & two children there & came back to UK. I think that's when it started, but that doesn't explain the other houses.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 05:14 PM

I think it does Twizzle - because of your experience in Africa.
You may continue with these dreams. My hubbs dreams of other houses as he is not settled yet. I kept dreaming of being lost and realised that was the way I felt emotionally. So, the fact that you are checking on other houses suggests you are not emotionally settled yet....
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 05:14 PM

I never remember my dreams at all. My wife tells me I was chortling, giggling and laughing out loud in my sleep last night, so it must have been a good one!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Any ideas?
I sincerely hope you do not start sleepwalking.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

09-04-2013, 05:42 PM

Apparently I used to sleepwalk as a young child.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top