Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 10:48 PM

Re: Another Starbucks!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
They would still get their daily standing charge because they are greedy. However, I do so love the idea of us all wildcat striking just give me a time and place and I would be with you. I would so love to see the general public joining up against corrupt business, government and banks.
You know something Cookie - I would love it too. I would also be waving a really big plaquard as well. I do hate this greedy culture - it feels like society has gone back to the days of the landed gentry and a feudal system!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
You know something Cookie - I would love it too. I would also be waving a really big plaquard as well. I do hate this greedy culture - it feels like society has gone back to the days of the landed gentry and a feudal system!
All down to 'that bloody woman' who said there was no such thing as society!!! - she has a lot to answer for.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 11:44 AM

Don't start that malarkey again Uncle Joe. We are talking about the thieves who are today taking money directly out of tax payers pockets. Your feud with her who shall not be named is not on this thread.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 11:51 AM

Don't start that malarkey again Uncle Joe. We are talking about the thieves who are today taking money directly out of tax payers pockets. Your feud with her who shall not be named is not on this thread.
Cate darlin' - in order to 'heal' our society, we must first recognise the mistakes of the past, and know how to correct them.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Cate darlin' - in order to 'heal' our society, we must first recognise the mistakes of the past, and know how to correct them.
Uncle Joe that sounds awfully like someone being patronising, now I that wouldn't be you would it? Companies are stealing from us now dunno about then but now they are and I think we should deal with them and that won't be by putting a plaster on it.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 12:58 PM

Uncle Joe that sounds awfully like someone being patronising, now I that wouldn't be you would it? Companies are stealing from us now dunno about then but now they are and I think we should deal with them and that won't be by putting a plaster on it.
Sadly Cate, we live in the times when it is acceptable to avoid paying tax, companies pay a fortune to accountants to find the best way.
This has always been the case, and it will never change, but it is up to the government to plug the loopholes, but they won't, because it is one law for the rich and one for the poor.
In my opinion offshore accounts must be stopped once and for all.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

20-04-2013, 12:59 PM

I concur Cate darlin' - be we also have to deal with the mind-set which allowed them to do that in the first place!!!
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

20-04-2013, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Sadly Cate, we live in the times when it is acceptable to avoid paying tax, companies pay a fortune to accountants to find the best way.
This has always been the case, and it will never change, but it is up to the government to plug the loopholes, but they won't, because it is one law for the rich and one for the poor.
In my opinion offshore accounts must be stopped once and for all.
I would imagine that the government doesn't like to plug up the loopholes for financial reasons only known to themselves but it is so blatant. The banks nearly bankrupted us, large companies not paying their share of tax, little wonder we are so much in debt. You know I think we need a revolution.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 01:12 PM

You little rebel - you.....A 'sufferer Jet' like meself
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
All down to 'that bloody woman' who said there was no such thing as society!!! - she has a lot to answer for.
Joe,why don,t you give it a rest, no-one takes any notice of your anarchy chants any more.

She would probably hate you as much as you love yourself.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top