Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2013, 10:19 AM

Re: Another Starbucks!!!!!!!!!

So this revolution will be bloodless, with no Guy Fawkes Mk 1 or Mk11 behaviours allowed.

We want to make these people suffer and if they are blown to bits they will never have learned the error of their ways. We want the kind of revolution where we the people take over show and run it properly.

I know the farmers, the housewives, the disabled and pensioners would all help us, but we have to it quietly maybe we will have to silence Guy Fawkes M11 as he seems to want to make a big bang and become a hero when in fact he will become what we want to rid ourselves of terrorism either brought on us by the government or the people.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
This reminds me of a farmer who was having problems with his bank and one day just lost it bless him. He took his silo to town and covered the whole of the front of the bank with ????????????????????fertiliser.
I remember that! It was on the news wasn't it - good for him! Where's Citizen Smith when you need him
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
I remember that! It was on the news wasn't it - good for him! Where's Citizen Smith when you need him

I'm here Karen darlin' !!!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I'm here Karen darlin' !!!
I've now got a vision of you dressed the same way as Robert whatsisname who played him; are you wearing your afghan coat and beret Uncle Joe
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 11:03 AM

I've now got a vision of you dressed the same way as Robert whatsisname who played him; are you wearing your afghan coat and beret Uncle Joe

Can do better than that Karen darlin' - have (Russian) fur shapka - hat with ear flaps tied over the top and sporting a very large 'hammer and Sickle' badge on the front of it!!!
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 11:06 AM

I chuckled ever so slightly there as that is my surname.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

22-04-2013, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
I chuckled ever so slightly there as that is my surname.
What? Your surname is Citizen just kidding. You see Cookie - you are made for this role!
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

22-04-2013, 11:35 AM

I was wasn't I? Thinking about an old tv programme yesterday and those words. 'I am not a number'. Then suddenly realised that we are just a number. Bank Account, Credit Card, National Insurance, Post Code we are all just numbers and I have never been any good with numbers.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

22-04-2013, 11:58 AM

Ah - The Prisoner, that gave me nightmares! Yes, we are just a collection of computerised numbers to the powers-that-be which is why, maybe, they can treat us with such disdain.

What was his yell? 'I am not a number - I am a free man'!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top