Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

27-04-2013, 01:42 PM

Re: I was just thinkin ladies....................

Originally Posted by jaywalker ->
I'd guess all of the above. I've never had the desire or the figure to dress 'scantily'. The nearest I came to it was a few years of the mini skirt when I was in my 20s and had reasonably good legs.

What I also find interesting are the women, young and older, who dress scantily when it really doesn't suit them and they end up looking silly and/or tarty instead of attractive.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying they shouldn't do it if they feel like it and everyone has a right to wear what they like - it just seems to me some people have a very different view of what makes them look attractive and obviously don't see in the mirror how others see them.

My OH always says, and I've heard many other men say, that they often find an attractively covered body more appealing than a blatantly exposed one.
you've obviously been listening to what men want you to hear and not the truth!
mindbender
mindbender is male 

27-04-2013, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
I loved the Mary Quant fashion of the 60s, wore the mini skirts and then the midi skirts and the shorts. The fashion suited me. Never have I worn a swimsuit or bikini - to me its like parading about in yer underwear, not Pats style...
'I like ya style Pats!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 01:44 PM

Thanks Davo
mindbender
mindbender is male 

27-04-2013, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
As a younger woman I would of demanded it was my right to dress as I like ... not that I ever really dressed to tarty as I have always been a tomboy/hippie. but I did have a few phases. Now yes I'll admit the truth... yes it was to pick up men .... not that you would get many woman to admit that.
Nothing worse than woman over 30 dressing like teenagers, I hate seeing pluckered legs in short skirts and saggy tits in see through tops .... Yuk
at least you provided me with an answer NB - d)
mindbender
mindbender is male 

27-04-2013, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Thats the trouble Pats they want to attact the bad boys to have a wild time .... or at least a few free drinks. Either young and silly or old and desperate ... Many woman with emotional probs feel the need to attact by body instead of building a relationship on mutal respect as they feel they have nothing to give ... and there is plenty of men willing to prey on them

Ps What is e, b&d ? is it a kinky sex game ?
throw in a complicated equation and you are lost - go back and look at b) and then d) and add them together - got it?
mindbender
mindbender is male 

27-04-2013, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
It's gotta be a woman in a Trench Coat and wellies for me, grrrrrrr.
yes spittie is kinky - we all know that!
mindbender
mindbender is male 

27-04-2013, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
When I think of what I used to wear out dancing I shudder! Mostly wore jeans & t-shirts (cow bells) but going to discos & young farmers dances I had some very short dresses & thigh length boots (OMG!) Now I wear comfy, cozy, trousers, jumpers or t-shirts (Mountain from USA my favs) and rarely a dress or skirt. Which is weird cos I'm trying to attract someone to share my "golden years" with. Do you think I should go for the sexy look?
Na! Might scare them away!
you are obviously dressing wrong and need some serious advice!
mindbender
mindbender is male 

27-04-2013, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
It has to be a woman wearing a smile with a twinkle in her eye, with lovely teeth and well kept hair that I find attractive.
Not bothered what they wear as long as they have a lovely personality.
you prefer them nude then wrinkly - well at least it will get rid of the wrinkles!
mindbender
mindbender is male 

27-04-2013, 01:55 PM

most of you didn't even answer the question - but typical of women - always evading the direct questions that men put to them.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 02:01 PM

Glamourous dressers don't come any better than my idol Marilyn, give me the glamour and style they had then, oh those we the days when women were women and men were men., heres a double helping of the queen of style.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top