Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 05:33 PM

Re: Ian Duncan Smith?

Exactly my point - I would love to sell this house and move (and am trying at the mo) but in the current housing market, it's unlikely to sell for what it's worth which means I'm unlikely to get something I really would like to have. If I had a commissioners house - I could advertise to do a house swap with someone else in other areas! Wonder if anyone in a lovely bungalow, miles from anywhere and anyone would like to swap, hmmmm
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 05:49 PM

Hmmmmm indeed.... Lets hope theres a nice surprise in a fab buyer for ya
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Exactly my point - I would love to sell this house and move (and am trying at the mo) but in the current housing market, it's unlikely to sell for what it's worth which means I'm unlikely to get something I really would like to have. If I had a commissioners house - I could advertise to do a house swap with someone else in other areas! Wonder if anyone in a lovely bungalow, miles from anywhere and anyone would like to swap, hmmmm
Are you wanting to leave the I.O.M Karen?
Where would you like to go, or doesn't it matter?
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 09:37 PM

I'm not sure Wrinkly - I had thought about just taking off in a motor home, that does appeal to me (but remember out bucket conversation lol) but failing that, I'd stay on the Island but just not where I live at the moment; probably further out into the countryside, somewhere remote.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2013, 02:44 PM

Living in a motor home is extremely expensive, not just fuel, but site fees, maintenance of your vehicle, but I guess it is as broad as it is long.
Good luck, what ever you decide to do.
A friend of mine has bought a bed and breakfast in Cos, and goes soon,. she said they got a deal and half doing it.
pokertom
Mids,
pokertom is male  pokertom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2013, 03:39 PM

Wrinkley. You have probably just spelt out the correct way to go about starting life responsibly. That is exactly how we went about it. I felt pretty good about it to after the hard work and sacrifices we made along the way to get there. looking back was it worth the graft, of course it was. Its called pride .

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top