Join for free
Page 53 of 53 « First < 3 43 51 52 53
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 09:43 PM

Re: Maddy McCann

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Do you realise you are so entranced in your own story that you even say ‘ poor Matthew ‘ as if it’s someone you know .
You don’t know these people .

Now let’s get back to serious questions .

How and why did they dispose of the body ?

Unless you answer this your whole story falls down .

You see your story is an exact word for word copy of that of Amarol ( even to calling Kate McCann Kate Healy ). And he didn’t have an answer to that one either ..

Half a story is no good .
After the tragic accident how did they deposed of the body ?
Matthew is the only one I feel an ounce of sympathy for because I feel he was caught up in something he knew not what and was the person last to check prior to Kate. Imagine his horror. He hadn't checked Madeleine was in bed . This of course could all be a fairy tale with accomplished actors , not me recounting it as my own .
As for me telling it word for word like Amaral as I said previously do get a grip .

Btw evidence from the PJ files
PASSPORT
Passport name Kate Marie Healy
Kate Marie Healy [McCann] PJ1
Kate Marie Healy [McCann] PJ2
Kate Marie Healy [McCann] PJ 3

Why do you keep on asking how the McCanns disposed of their daughter's body ? No one even wants to dwell on that except those in authority .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 09:47 PM

No one wants to dwell on it because it negates the tragic accident theory .

Children don’t have tragic accidents and then disappear into thin air .
this is the whole crux of the matter .

Let’s say she fell off the sofa and is immediately dead .

Where and how did they dispose of the body ?

IMO The entire case hangs on this .
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by dodge ->
dream on lady.

Your not hitting any targets. All your hitting is wide open spaces of nothingness.

As for personal attacks!!!, are you for real!!!, you've done nothing but personally attack a number of posters in here with your verbal diarrhoea.

I think you need to dial down on your superiority complex.

At the end of the day, it would be good idea to close this thread because it is clear those of you who support the mccanns are doing so by saying that you do not accept, will not accept and will never accept and will never believe a word of what was said or done by the portuguese police and crime scene investigators. Due to such an adamant disregard and refusal to accept the portuguese investigation, any further debate is pointless in my opinion.

You cannot have a decent debate with people who refuse to accept what is in front of them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Matthew is the only one I feel an ounce of sympathy for because I feel he was caught up in something he knew not what and was the person last to check prior to Kate. Imagine his horror. He hadn't checked Madeleine was in bed . This of course could all be a fairy tale with accomplished actors ..........
Why do you keep on asking how the McCanns disposed of their daughter's body ? No one even wants to dwell on that except those in authority .
The McCanns would have to be the best actors in the world to pull this one off.

Their child is dead they ( in a inexplicable manner they dispose of her body ) and then give Oscar winning performances as bereaved parents .

And they have been giving them for 13 years .

Come on any sensible person knows this is impossible .

Now I will ask you again

How did they dispose of the body .?

If you can’t answer this you have absolutely no case at all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-06-2020, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Muddy doesn’t overwhelm me Apricot . Sticking up for the McCanns , demanding answers is her style . There are no answers tho are there ?
Something wrong with sticking up for the persecuted ?
They have enough amateur sherlocks hounding them .

There are no answers
That’s true enough .
Certainly as how to they despised of the body

because you don’t know how it could be done .

No one does
Unless old GA is thinking it out for his next book .
His inventiveness failed him the first time .

Omission speaks for itself
There is absolutely no way they or any of them could or would dispose of the body of a child In that timeframe without a car in a country they did not know,

Therefore there was no body .

Only the terrible truth

Madeleine was abducted .
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 12:09 AM

Muddy, I've got to take my hat off to you. The Mccanns would be proud of your dogged determination to present their case, in spite of all the hatred and spite thrown in their direction, by people who should be ashamed of themselves. Lets hope and pray Gerry & Kate can get some sort of resolution soon. More power to your elbow!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Please stop the personal bickering , , if members can't discuss this subject without getting 'carried away' the thread will be locked.
Thank you.

My previous warning was ignored and the personal bickering continues ( some posts submitted after my warning have now been removed) so we are locking the thread for now, it may reopen later.

It is beyond me how people can argue with such venom the details about a series of events where only those present at the time can possibly know the truth .

Page 53 of 53 « First < 3 43 51 52 53

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top