Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 11:12 PM

Re: More transitioning people

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I wonder, if some people would react differently if it were their son or daughter, than they would to their husband, wife or partner?

I don't honestly know Art.
There would be a different kind of emotional attachment involved then, obviously not having shared the same sort of intimacy.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It wouldn't matter to me that she used to be a bloke, if she turns me on because she is so attractive I can't help that, and once I got to know her and we loved each other it wouldn't change my feelings for her....As long as she didn't grow a beard and spit.....

Just a thought, Foxy. Knowing your views about gay men having a baby via a surrogate mother. Could you have a child with this person via a surrogate?

Can l just say....I am not being picky on this thread, l am just throwing in stuff from a different angle.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Just a thought, Foxy. Knowing your views about gay men having a baby via a surrogate mother. Could you have a child with this person via a surrogate?

Can l just say....I am not being picky on this thread, l am just throwing in stuff from a different angle.
No Arty, I don't really agree with surrogacy in any form, if a couple can't produce a child then they should resign themselves to a childless life or adopt. There are many children needing a loving family, but I believe it should be a hetrosexual couple who raise the child. By accepting parents of the same sex to bring up children just perpetuates this unnatural situation. I don't mind homosexuals or anyone else with unnatural sexual preferences, but I disagree with same sex marriage, and would like to see homosexuallity take a more lower profile stance.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top